Sadielady Equery

tallyhoe

i herd JB put your ugly mug in the Equeiry so i had to see for myself. i guess you guys are buddy buddy again, or maybe she is just happy you left. you did finally leave didnt you. its been so boring around here you had to have.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
i herd JB put your ugly mug in the Equeiry so i had to see for myself. i guess you guys are buddy buddy again, or maybe she is just happy you left. you did finally leave didnt you. its been so boring around here you had to have.

You're not too bright are ya, darlin'?

:cartwheel

F

finickyfilly

:eyebrow:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Shady probably did it herself to make people think she was loved!:buddies:
I am sure you would like to think that. Maybe some other people in town have done such things, but rest assured, her friends and students did that for her. Thats what real friends do.

mingiz

Horse Poor
You're not too bright are ya, darlin'?

:cartwheel

:lmao::lmao:
She herd? Guess she's talking about animals....Some people just don't know when to STFU, they just want to start crap.....BTW Friends of Sadie placed the ad...Evidently you must not be one:lmao::lmao:

tallyhoe

wds mom put her in the equery last year. that is why she probably thought shady would do that to. her mom loves her so much she put a full page in for her. shady should have had her mom put her in maybe she would have had a full page . it is like a compotition with those two.

pmsmare

i may not be smart but i sure am pretty. i have to work tomorrow. i will check back in a month or so. you guys are like a bunch of snoozers = boring. this place used to be fun.

Aww........perhaps you can just let things be normal and stop trying to stir up the pot. :lmao:

tallyhoe

Study hard, Finals? Do you graduate this year or next? Will you be showing?

who needs school i want to apsire to be like my good barn manager friend. all you need is to be able to make people think you know what you are talking about. no edumatcation needed just bs skills

pmsmare

who needs school i want to apsire to be like my good barn manager friend. all you need is to be able to make people think you know what you are talking about. no edumatcation needed just bs skills

:lmao: That sounds familiar! Good Friend? Since when? Maybe you think so. Dont fool yourself No-one gets in that close.