sadielady

.paint.pony.

i <3 my elvis pony!!!
:pete: i was told that you were doing the reg. form for the clinic on the first. when it is done can you give me one so that i can "formaly" register?:huggy:

W

WhoCares

ELVIS..

Did you like his BIG ribbon, and his award he got?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
okay...i was told to ask u, so i did...

By whom? I aint gots nuttin 2 do wit it.... But actually I saw thems wemens workin hard on findin times fur everyone. They said they would call or e-mail everyone their time. I better be around lunch time. Hopefully I can find a babysitter or else I have wasted $20. I guess it will be the $20 I save from not taking someone to lunch because no one guessed zero.:lmao:

.paint.pony.

i <3 my elvis pony!!!
By whom? I aint gots nuttin 2 do wit it.... But actually I saw thems wemens workin hard on findin times fur everyone. They said they would call or e-mail everyone their time. I better be around lunch time. Hopefully I can find a babysitter or else I have wasted $20. I guess it will be the $20 I save from not taking someone to lunch because no one guessed zero.:lmao:

whay r u talking about?....i'm talking about the Carol Hawley clinic not the dressage show....i don't do dressage, i'm a hunter with u. :ohwell:...by the way jen told me u were making the reg. form for the clinic.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
whay r u talking about?....i'm talking about the Carol Hawley clinic not the dressage show....i don't do dressage, i'm a hunter with u. :ohwell:...by the way jen told me u were making the reg. form for the clinic.

OH!:doh:You aren't even signed up for the clinic! I guess I could make a space for you. I am waiting for approval and help on the registration form. Mt technology skills are working against me. Aren't you in school.... supposed to be learning something?:whistle:

.paint.pony.

i <3 my elvis pony!!!
OH!:doh:You aren't even signed up for the clinic! I guess I could make a space for you. I am waiting for approval and help on the registration form. Mt technology skills are working against me. Aren't you in school.... supposed to be learning something?:whistle:

good idea b/c u already told me you would put my name down 2 weeks ago and i put my name on the list that was at the reg. table at the last show...arn't you at home...watching your kids lol:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
good idea b/c u already told me you would put my name down 2 weeks ago and i put my name on the list that was at the reg. table at the last show...arn't you at home...watching your kids lol:lmao:

Yes, what do you think I do all day sit on this forum.:shrug: Okay....well sometimes it might seem like it.:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
haha shouldn't your name be PaintHony....

New avatar? I like it better than you "silence of the lambs" one... I suppose I should go to bed watching my borrowed centered riding videos. I heard they are sure to put me to sleep.:yawn:

devinej

yes new avatar. i love that picture. and i never thought of my butterfly as "silence of the lambs" but you know...i kind of like that....clarice...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
New avatar? I like it better than you "silence of the lambs" one... I suppose I should go to bed watching my borrowed centered riding videos. I heard they are sure to put me to sleep.:yawn:

"Silence of the Lambs" :lmao::lmao::lmao: Someone is going to sleep well tonight.:whistle: Boy you are going to be so ready for your dressage test tomorrow.:yahoo: