SailorGirl

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Just so you don't think it's only you that weird things happen to (although they do happen to you more often :lol: ). I had been wearing the same pair of work BDU pants for a while. Maybe a year or two. Decided to break out a different pair this morning. Went to put them on and felt something "large" in the pocket. Pulled out a balled up pair of underwear! :faint: God only know how they got into the pocket and how long they had been there.

SailorGirl

Just so you don't think it's only you that weird things happen to (although they do happen to you more often :lol: ). I had been wearing the same pair of work BDU pants for a while. Maybe a year or two. Decided to break out a different pair this morning. Went to put them on and felt something "large" in the pocket. Pulled out a balled up pair of underwear! :faint: God only know how they got into the pocket and how long they had been there.
Were they yours? :lmao:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Were they yours? :lmao:
Yes, they were mine. Must have gotten in there during the wash or dry cycle. I realize I dress in the dark in the morning but you'd think I'd notice something like that when I was hanging them up or when I was taking them off the hanger.

SailorGirl

Yes, they were mine. Must have gotten in there during the wash or dry cycle. I realize I dress in the dark in the morning but you'd think I'd notice something like that when I was hanging them up or when I was taking them off the hanger.
Wait until they slip out when you're walking - now that's embarrassing and yes it happened.

luvmygdaughters

Years ago, when my daughters were maybe 7 and 8, we went to buy a new Christmas tree. I was divorced at this time. We went to K-mart in Waldorf, found an inexpensive artificial tree, put the box in the cart, went to check out and then proceeded to the car. I was trying to fit it in to the car, it was a hatchback. My daughters and I were trying to put the damn box in the car when this gentleman who had been watching us, offered to help. Yes, thank you so much, I replied. He got the box in the car. He turned around and handed me something and said Merry Christmas and left. When I looked at what he handed me, I could've died. The girls and I had been to the laundromat the day before, a pair of my panties had fallen out of the basket and wedged into the crack in the seat cushion. I guess the box must have caught the corner of the underwear and pulled them up. I was so embarrassed, my kids were cracking up!

SailorGirl

Years ago, when my daughters were maybe 7 and 8, we went to buy a new Christmas tree. I was divorced at this time. We went to K-mart in Waldorf, found an inexpensive artificial tree, put the box in the cart, went to check out and then proceeded to the car. I was trying to fit it in to the car, it was a hatchback. My daughters and I were trying to put the damn box in the car when this gentleman who had been watching us, offered to help. Yes, thank you so much, I replied. He got the box in the car. He turned around and handed me something and said Merry Christmas and left. When I looked at what he handed me, I could've died. The girls and I had been to the laundromat the day before, a pair of my panties had fallen out of the basket and wedged into the crack in the seat cushion. I guess the box must have caught the corner of the underwear and pulled them up. I was so embarrassed, my kids were cracking up!
:lmao: THAT is a great story!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Never had a guy hand me back my panties but I did have a :blushing: moment in Walmart when my oldest was about 2. You know how you pull their pants/shorts away from their backs to check their diapers to make sure there isn't any poop? (Am I the only one who did that??) Anyway, I was sitting down on a bench in Walmart and bent over to tie my shoe and next thing I know, I can feel my son pulling the top of my pants. Then he proceeds to yell, "Mommy!! You didn't go poop!!"

SailorGirl

Never had a guy hand me back my panties but I did have a :blushing: moment in Walmart when my oldest was about 2. You know how you pull their pants/shorts away from their backs to check their diapers to make sure there isn't any poop? (Am I the only one who did that??) Anyway, I was sitting down on a bench in Walmart and bent over to tie my shoe and next thing I know, I can feel my son pulling the top of my pants. Then he proceeds to yell, "Mommy!! You didn't go poop!!"
Out of the mouth of babes. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My then 3 y/o daughter started beeping at the rather large woman ahead of us in line at the grocery store... (picture a truck backing up)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Years ago, one of my girlfriends had spent the night in my guest room. She left behind her thong. I gave it back to her for Christmas. :biggrin:
That was nice of you. Nobody ever bother to give me back any of mine that got left behind.