SailorGirl

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Just so you don't think it's only you that weird things happen to (although they do happen to you more often :lol: ). I had been wearing the same pair of work BDU pants for a while. Maybe a year or two. Decided to break out a different pair this morning. Went to put them on and felt something "large" in the pocket. Pulled out a balled up pair of underwear! :faint: God only know how they got into the pocket and how long they had been there.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Were they yours? :lmao:
Yes, they were mine. Must have gotten in there during the wash or dry cycle. I realize I dress in the dark in the morning but you'd think I'd notice something like that when I was hanging them up or when I was taking them off the hanger.

luvmygdaughters

Years ago, when my daughters were maybe 7 and 8, we went to buy a new Christmas tree. I was divorced at this time. We went to K-mart in Waldorf, found an inexpensive artificial tree, put the box in the cart, went to check out and then proceeded to the car. I was trying to fit it in to the car, it was a hatchback. My daughters and I were trying to put the damn box in the car when this gentleman who had been watching us, offered to help. Yes, thank you so much, I replied. He got the box in the car. He turned around and handed me something and said Merry Christmas and left. When I looked at what he handed me, I could've died. The girls and I had been to the laundromat the day before, a pair of my panties had fallen out of the basket and wedged into the crack in the seat cushion. I guess the box must have caught the corner of the underwear and pulled them up. I was so embarrassed, my kids were cracking up!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Years ago, when my daughters were maybe 7 and 8, we went to buy a new Christmas tree. I was divorced at this time. We went to K-mart in Waldorf, found an inexpensive artificial tree, put the box in the cart, went to check out and then proceeded to the car. I was trying to fit it in to the car, it was a hatchback. My daughters and I were trying to put the damn box in the car when this gentleman who had been watching us, offered to help. Yes, thank you so much, I replied. He got the box in the car. He turned around and handed me something and said Merry Christmas and left. When I looked at what he handed me, I could've died. The girls and I had been to the laundromat the day before, a pair of my panties had fallen out of the basket and wedged into the crack in the seat cushion. I guess the box must have caught the corner of the underwear and pulled them up. I was so embarrassed, my kids were cracking up!
Never had a guy hand me back my panties but I did have a :blushing: moment in Walmart when my oldest was about 2. You know how you pull their pants/shorts away from their backs to check their diapers to make sure there isn't any poop? (Am I the only one who did that??) Anyway, I was sitting down on a bench in Walmart and bent over to tie my shoe and next thing I know, I can feel my son pulling the top of my pants. Then he proceeds to yell, "Mommy!! You didn't go poop!!"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Never had a guy hand me back my panties but I did have a :blushing: moment in Walmart when my oldest was about 2. You know how you pull their pants/shorts away from their backs to check their diapers to make sure there isn't any poop? (Am I the only one who did that??) Anyway, I was sitting down on a bench in Walmart and bent over to tie my shoe and next thing I know, I can feel my son pulling the top of my pants. Then he proceeds to yell, "Mommy!! You didn't go poop!!"
My then 3 y/o daughter started beeping at the rather large woman ahead of us in line at the grocery store... (picture a truck backing up)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Years ago, one of my girlfriends had spent the night in my guest room. She left behind her thong. I gave it back to her for Christmas. :biggrin:

That was nice of you. Nobody ever bother to give me back any of mine that got left behind.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That was nice of you. Nobody ever bother to give me back any of mine that got left behind.

Who would want to? :twitch:

mitzi

I had a SG moment yesterday too. The drip pan under my burner caught on fire 🧯. Thank goodness I was right there and the baking soda was handy. It went up fast. In barely a minute the flames were about 6 inches high. I'm usually good about cleaning those drip pans. I guess I missed it this time.

luvmygdaughters

I had a SG moment yesterday too. The drip pan under my burner caught on fire 🧯. Thank goodness I was right there and the baking soda was handy. It went up fast. In barely a minute the flames were about 6 inches high. I'm usually good about cleaning those drip pans. I guess I missed it this time.
:yikes: Glad you got it out!!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My SG story from today:

I am at work and the only one on my floor. Other than the cleaning lady, haven't seen a soul on that floor all morning. She left about a hour earlier and I went to use the ladies restroom. Get in there and start doing my business in one of the four stalls. Then one of the toilets in the unoccupied stalls starts flushing, followed almost simultaneously by another one. :shocking: Granted, they are auto flush toilets but they are motion activated, and there isn't anyone else in there! So I finish, wash my hands, and go back to my desk. Start working again and about 15 minutes late, another toilet flush! I go and check. Yep, still no one in there nor in the men's restroom next door. :jameo:

Just very weird and a bit creepy. :eek:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Today's :doh: moment happened when I threw out my back getting dressed this morning. To add insult to injury, young rookie Officer decided to put a 15x10x6 sized box full of ammo on the top shelf of the overnight evidence locker for me to haul out to process. And I only got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep.