Saint Mary's Landing

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Word on the street is that Billy has already sold, just waiting for some details to be ironed out. If that falls through, there is a another prospective buyer in the wings.

frequentflier

happy to be living
This filth and infestation didn't happen overnight. It sounds like it has been a $hithole for years. Why wasn't the health department there checking regularly?

Toxick

Splat
But I like Golden Corral because I can swipe a taste off stuff with a finger to see if I want to put any on my plate or not.

They really hate it when you duck under the sneeze guard too smell the food up close.

They get all bitchy.

Last time I went in there they were all.... sir you can't put your head under the soft serve ice cream and pour it right into your mouth like that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They really hate it when you duck under the sneeze guard too smell the food up close.

They get all bitchy.

Last time I went in there they were all.... sir you can't put your head under the soft serve ice cream and pour it right into your mouth like that.
I must say I did appreciate their good manners, though..calling me "sir" like that. The fact that it was followed by "....we're going to have to ask you to leave" didn't detract from that.

Hank

my war
Lmao... 15 minutes ago the Fire Dept. was called. Turns out what they thought was smoke, was actually pest fogger!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190912-100843.png
    Screenshot_20190912-100843.png
    844.7 KB · Views: 426

DQ2B

Honestly, this is the fault of the Health Department. These violations obviously occurred long ago and for a while so why weren't they addressed before now? Makes me have absolutely no faith in any establishment they check.