Sale and transfer of long guns in MD

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, we dodged that bullet, eh? I mean the crime wave committed with loosely transferred long guns was threateni....wait. whats that you say? There WASN'T a huge crime wave committed with long guns of any kind? But why would our politicians waste time and money...ohwaitnevermind......

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Why do Democrats/The Left so hate the citizens they are elected to represent by promoting/enforcing policies that are ultimately psychologically unhealthy, socially destructive, and even murderous?

Why do Democrats/The Left so hate the Constitution in their efforts to undermine/kill the 1st, 2d, and 4th Amendments?

Why do Democrats/The Left so hate democracy in their efforts to win elections by cheating, packing courts, etc.?

Why do Democrats/The Left so hate America by opening borders, promoting riots, etc.?

Why do Democrats/The Left so love totalitarian regimes like China, Iran, etc. and promote policies to make these regimes stronger and America weaker?

Why?

Perhaps the better question is: why do people continue to vote for Democrats/The Left?

The idea Paul states in 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 certainly seems to apply these days to Democrats/The Left. They hate the light, they love the dark. And in their evil they seek to destroy everything good.

--- End of line (MCP)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I did look into that, and the router option, and given my amount of free time, just got a fully machined lower.
They show up in my machine shop from time to time...