Salmiak

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ever heard of it? It's salt licorice and it is too disgusting for words. I tried some at the licorice store in Lincoln (yes, Lincoln has a whole store devoted to nothing but licorice) and after about 2 seconds I spit it out and was pawing my nose like a dog with a snootful of ammonia.

Anyway, what made me think about it is because the licorice store has a website where you can order online, so that's what I was doing when I saw the salmiak and was immediately reminded of how nasty it was.

:twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
I have never liked licorice, in any form.
I love licorice but this doesn't taste like licorice at all. Words can't describe it.

The gal at the store said I'd be surprised at how many people really love it. :twitch:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
vraiblonde said:
I love licorice but this doesn't taste like licorice at all. Words can't describe it.

The gal at the store said I'd be surprised at how many people really love it. :twitch:

Not sure if it was the double salted licorice you tried but that stuff is horrible.

BlackSheep

vraiblonde said:

Are you a horehound kinda gal? :whistle: