Salon in Prince Frederick

KWAK

I just moved to PF the weekend after Christmas and after several months I'm wanting (more like needing) to do something for myself - get my hair cut and colored!!

Can anyone recommend a place and/or person? I could venture further, but I honestly haven't navigated the area much yet!

lbreder

2into4
Just make a trip to Bella. When you are done you can treat yourself to Starbucks! My sister got me hooked on them and love the way they have fixed my hair!!

RubbinDucky

Check out Total Eclipse in Solomons! They are great and you can get a facial, massage or your nails done too! I would stay away from Bella...I went there once...huge mistake!

lbreder

2into4
Im going to Bella tomorrow and love the girl who does my hair. She is the best thats ever touched my hair and im sooooo picky on how my hair gets done.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
Check out Total Eclipse in Solomons! They are great and you can get a facial, massage or your nails done too! I would stay away from Bella...I went there once...huge mistake!

They've shut down, reorganized and reopened under a new name...its all SPAM

keep rubbin ducky

kalmd

I went to Bella today for the first time. Christy did my hair and I LOVE it. I will go back to her for sure.

gemma_rae

The New You in Prince Fred. next to Salsaritas. Renee, the owner is great with color she attends lots of classes. I like the way she cuts my hair, too. Scalped use to be high priced for this area. Renee at The New You is very reasonible on color and foil hi-lights. Don't know anything about the rest of the stylists at this location.

bluewater

Sounds like rubbinducky must be an employee the way she is pushin the place. See Erin at Scalped - she is the absolute best! Great with all types of color and highlights you can't go wrong

lbreder

2into4
Going to see Christy again at Bella. She cut and now I need her to hook me up with color. Shes cool friend!

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
I'm talking about the salons in Solomons not P.Frederick...sorry for the confusion.

My stylist started at a place in Solomons, moved to Bella, quit Bella and is back at a NEW salon under a different name in Solomons about 2 blocks away from the old place with most of the same women she worked with (the first time). That's where I got my information from.