Salon?

T

thenewgirl

I'm looking for a good place to get a haircut/color in St.Mary county. I am not looking for something in the walmart, but a real place. In nashville, you definately get what you pat for. Anything less than $40 and you leave looking like Miss Central Georgia, 1988. Any rec.'s for a good stylist?

Attitude

I'm looking for a good place to get a haircut/color in St.Mary county. I am not looking for something in the walmart, but a real place. In nashville, you definately get what you pat for. Anything less than $40 and you leave looking like Miss Central Georgia, 1988. Any rec.'s for a good stylist?

:howdy: S Kape in Leonardtown. Awesome, Karen or Cindy.

girliegirl

The Hair Company in Leonardtown are the best! 301-475-5225

Jackie, Jill, Tina, Amber, Debbie, and all the others are great!

T

thenewgirl

btw, you get what you pay for, not what you pat for. :drool: thanks for suggestions!

jjcmom

Look for the coupon in the Enterprise on page 2 for The Hair Company in Leonardtown. You can get 50 percent off if Kari (who is wonderful) does tour hair.

S

sh4au

Bella Salon next to Starbucks in california. They are awesome!!

I love Bella Salon.. I've had Megan & Candice (i think) both do my hair..everybody there is really nice & does a good job. Its usually on $37 to get shampoo, cut, & style.