Sam Grow

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Unfortunately, this show was this past weekend, but I wanted to post anyway. Sam opened for Mary Ann Redmond (no slouch herself!) at Brewhouse Live in La Plata this past Saturday. We went to see Mary Ann but Sam is awesome!This kid has talent out the wazoo and one of the strongest voices I have ever heard, especially for someone so young (he's 21). He did a lot of covers (Allman Brothers, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Clapton, etc.) and a few originals. If you get the chance to see him, do.

P.S. Brewhouse Live is the old coffee shop on Charles St. turned live music venue. It is small, but the acoustics are fabulous and they serve beer and wine.

kelb

art imitating life
Unfortunately, this show was this past weekend, but I wanted to post anyway. Sam opened for Mary Ann Redmond (no slouch herself!) at Brewhouse Live in La Plata this past Saturday. We went to see Mary Ann but Sam is awesome!This kid has talent out the wazoo and one of the strongest voices I have ever heard, especially for someone so young (he's 21). He did a lot of covers (Allman Brothers, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Clapton, etc.) and a few originals. If you get the chance to see him, do.

P.S. Brewhouse Live is the old coffee shop on Charles St. turned live music venue. It is small, but the acoustics are fabulous and they serve beer and wine.

They turned that back into the coffee shop didnt they?

Sweet 16

^^8^^
They turned that back into the coffee shop didnt they?
It's a little confusing. The sign on the door says "We're Back!" or something like that, but they opened a new coffee shop on Centennial St. last year and remodeled the old one into the Brewhouse.

kelb

art imitating life
It's a little confusing. The sign on the door says "We're Back!" or something like that, but they opened a new coffee shop on Centennial St. last year and remodeled the old one into the Brewhouse.

The shop on centennial closed