Samantha Bee

mAlice

professional daydreamer
who is Samantha Bee? Never heard of her. I find that I'm hearing a lot of names I've never heard before, since President Trump was elected.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've only heard of her when she makes some incredibly offensive and vulgar public statement. Supposedly she's another Chelsea Handler, who I stopped watching years ago because she went full on tard.

molly_21

I've only heard of her when she makes some incredibly offensive and vulgar public statement. Supposedly she's another Chelsea Handler, who I stopped watching years ago because she went full on tard.

If you watch TBS, they promote the crap out of her and her show Full Frontal. Also, about 10 months ago on CBS Sunday Morning they had a segment about her. She used to be on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (never watched that show either). There is nothing about her when I saw her interview and her promo clips that remotely interests me to watch her. I know she used to be Canadian and became a US Citizen in the past couple of yrs. according to the interview I saw. So basically not missing much from what I've seen.

h3mech

I saw Jane Fonda last night on the news, I thought is was Chelsea handler is Jane her mother if so it would explain her attitude.