San Francisco board rebrands 'convicted felon' as ...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"justice-involved person"

Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How's that work out for victims and their families? Just sweep them under the rug as if nothing ever happened? U.F.B.

Hijinx

Just remember that the people who think up crap like this will be appointing the President of the United States if we didn't have an Electoral College.

A bit scary isn't it?

glhs837

Power with Control
Shades of Demolition Man.

Car Thief - Alternative Driver
Mugger - Wallet Lightener
Vandal - Unliscenced Contractor

nutz

How's that work out for victims and their families? Just sweep them under the rug as if nothing ever happened? U.F.B.
Victims? You mean the people that should have known better and just gave the “justice involved person” what they wanted? Those aren’t victims, they are the sacrifices made to create an equal society.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Victims? You mean the people that should have known better and just gave the “justice involved person” what they wanted? Those aren’t victims, they are the sacrifices made to create an equal society.
:snort:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've seen a number of San Franciscans on social media and YouTube complaining about their city - the crime, filth, homelessness, etc - and all I can think is, "You voted for that." It's like they don't understand the correlation between the degradation and their city officials.

So they'll rail and keen, and then turn around and re-elect their current legislature, or put some other Democrat in their place. It doesn't occur to them to stop voting for Democrats.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh, but wait!

I'm sure our resident Q will arrive shortly to insist that ALL parties "just as culpable" in the destruction in spite of not being the controlling authority.

:jet: