Sanctuary city, ya'll

BOP

Hahahaha!!!!Lololololol!!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

The French scare you!!! What a pussy!!!!
REAL Men would NEVER fear the French!!! We see how quickly they fold under low pressure.

This tells EVERYTHING about your Masculinity...It's completely Feminine!!!! You lil Bitch!!!
Your wife insists you squat to pee, doesn't she?!! :smack::buttkick::bonk::whip::whip:
I have a friend, a prior-service Marine and a Texas National Guard member (and a cop) who has multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He's talked about being cross-decked with the French special operations units, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone give those guys higher praise than I've heard him give. Guys who have actually served with the French have a lot higher opinion of them that most people in this country have of the French and France in general.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Heck, imagine coming home to your HOUSE, and a bunch of squatters had filled up the place and issued YOU a list of demands before they would consider leaving.

In cases such as this, in the middle of a given night, two jars taped together, one with chlorine and the other ammonia, or vinegar, thrown though a window would clear that house out pretty quick, if not lull them off to a forever sleep.