Sanders Explodes When Asked About His Taxes, Hypocrisy Called Out

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fox News host Bret Baier first pressed Sanders on the issue, to which Sanders responded: "Pfft…come on…I am, I paid the taxes that I owe...why don’t you get Donald Trump up here and ask him how much he pays in taxes."

Bret Baier calls out millionaire Bernie Sanders and asks him why he accepted tax breaks when he claims rich people should be taxed more

Sanders: “Pfft…come on…I am, I paid the taxes that I owe...why don’t you get Donald Trump up here and ask him how much he pays in taxes” pic.twitter.com/MNAVs3TOnv
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) April 15, 2019

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4600...s-explodes-when-asked-about-his-ryan-saavedra

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
"Hypocrisy thy name is Bernie." No wait, "Hypocrisy thy name is Dems 2020."

-- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Martha: "You can always pay more in taxes if you want....."

Bernie: "Why don't YOU pay more in taxes???"

Bernie again: "It's not my fault I wrote a best-selling book!"

:rolleyes:

This is always the response when you tell these people to practice what they preach - "why don't YOU practice what I preach???"

FACT: anyone who thinks they don't pay enough in taxes is completely welcome to pay more. No, really! They can stroke a check and the Treasury will accept it.*

ALSO FACT: they don't really want to pay more; they want us to pay more.

* I have made this suggestion to Lefty friends who insist that they should be paying more in taxes. Not a single one of them has followed my suggestion. They've raved and called me names, blocked me on Facebook, but they have not voluntarily paid more taxes.

Chris0nllyn

Everyone wants free stuff, until they find out what it costs them indirectly and in quality.

Age, experience, and intelligence rule out those bad ideas.

For sure. Just putting in perspective the audience (and the fact that they likely care very little about that faux pas presented in the OP).

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, here are the numbers for each of the candidates:

I am okay with them. I just wish I knew how to make that much money.

Win a Congressional seat. That's what took AOC from unemployment to millionaire within a couple of weeks.

Reactions: BOP

This_person

I meant what I said.

He didn't answer the question, so why would anyone say he "accidentally [told] the truth"?
He laughed when asked if he would pay, voluntarily, the taxes he wants others to pay. He does not already do that. "I pay the taxes that I owe." Of course, like Pres. Trump, we have to take his word for that because he's released as many years as Trump at this point of this election.

His laugh at the idea of him doing what he is asking of others is the truth to which I speak.

CRHS89

His wealth sure makes his "us [poor people] vs. them [rich people]" shtick a slap in the face. He says he doesn't want to be blamed or have to apologize for making money off of his book. Well neither does anyone else who works hard to make a living. Why should ANYONE apologize for working hard and as a result being well-off financially? I'm so sick of hearing the Dems talk about rich people as the enemy....especially when they themselves are rich.