Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Elle

Happy Camper!
In the past, BDVFD has taken their fire trucks, along with Santa Claus to the area neighborhoods. With the recent growth of their area, an influx of emergency calls, and manpower demands, they can no longer accomplish this. This year, they would like to try something different.

They have set up areas that are easily accessible so that the community can come to them. The Bay District Volunteer Fire Department invites you to see Santa Claus at the following locations at the following times:

Friday, December 5 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wildewood – McKay’s
Great Mills Road - McKay’s

Saturday, December 6 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
First Colony – Lowe’s
Millison Plaza – FDR Blvd. Side

Friday, December 12 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Laurel Glenn – K-Mart
Spring Ridge Middle School

Saturday, December 13 from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
San Souci – Shopper’s Food Warehouse
Park Hall Elementary School

If you are unable to attend the above dates, there will be an open house at both the Lexington Park Firehouse and the California Firehouse on Saturday, December 20th from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by nomoney
thanks TY, I was wondering about that exact thing yesterday. :biggrin:

:diva:

And before anyone asks I've got an email in about rain dates due to the upcoming expected weather!

John Z

if you will
Cool! Every year our local VFD rolls down our street one night with Santa waving. I feel like I'm the only one on the whole street that jumps off the Davenport to go outside and wave back (like a doofus). :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Thanks for the info Ty...... I'm sure the change has nothing at all to do with the Hot Spot situation in the city! :biggrin:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I love how Santa Claus comes into Trailor Parks too each year.:biggrin:

I think the closest stop to you will be the McKay's on Great Mills Road on this Friday. The area has just grown too much and with all the calls the department just can make it to all the neighborhoods anymore.