Santa Claus?

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Okay . . . someone help me! Christmas caught us off guard this year and we are way behind in the holly jolly celebration! Not only have I still got a zillion presents to buy but we forgot to make the annual voyage to Santa's lap. We usually catch him in Leonardtown square but this year it must have slipped my mind. Anyway - the kiddos are starting to bug me . . . "How will Santa know what to bring us if we didn't get a chance to ask him?" (auralize high whiny voices). Don't want to dissapoint them but I am not sure if Santa is making any more appearances this year?

Anybody know of anything going on this weekend?? I am desperate and will take WalMart at this point . . . . but I prefer not to have to drive to Waldorf if at all possible!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I don't know of anymore appearances anywhere other than the mall. If I hear of anything before tomorrow, I'll post back!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Welcome back Lilly!

Haven't seen you on in a while.

Call a local firehouse. They usually have something like that going on.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Hey Kyle . . .
Yeah - I am sorry! I got NMCI'd and was told to stay off non-business related web sites. Anyone else have this problem?
Then I actually got busy on top of that!!
I am home today trying to catch up on everything I have left hanging the past couple months.

How the heck did Christmas get to be only like 5 days away!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :drunk:

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Originally posted by Kyle
Welcome back Lilly!

Haven't seen you on in a while.

Call a local firehouse. They usually have something like that going on.

Most of the fire dept's may not be doing the Santa runs tonight ot tomorrow due to services for firefigther that was killed from Mechanicsville.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Check Today's Tester

There is a blurb on B2 about Santa in L'town this Saturday 11 - 1 at the square. 475-9791. If the weather is bad, they will be at Bell Motor Company.

Hope that helps.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
B2?

Thanks for the info though! I am glad to here he will be coming back to Leonardtown! I thought that Saturday was the last day!

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Sorry - didn't even read your header.
Makes sense now!!
I am fried today . . . that is my only excuse!!!

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Lilly
"How will Santa know what to bring us if we didn't get a chance to ask him?"

easy; you just take them to your computer, and pull up santa's websites: www.etoys.com and www.amazon.com and create them a wish list. then you let them know that santa pulls the lists right before he leaves on Christmas Eve to deliver presents (that you actually buy within hours of them finishing that list!) :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

You could always have them write a good ole fashion letter to santa! Tell them they have to hurry up...

K

Kizzy

Oh another idea. Have Biscuit call and say HE is Santa and they can tell him what they want for Christmas. Biscuit will do it! Right Biscuit??

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Originally posted by IM4Change
You could always have them write a good ole fashion letter to santa! Tell them they have to hurry up...

Actually we did do that and thanks to the glorious post office did even get letters back from Santa Claus. Unfortunately, they have - of course - changed thier minds since then . . . and want a chance to update the big man in red.

Thanks for the hint on the Tester Rose . . picked it up like you said and sure enough Mr. Claus will be reappearing in Leonardtown on Saturday. Saved my butt!!!

SxyPrincess

Lilly,

On Z104 this morning, I heard them talking about a phone number the station has set-up for kids to call and leave a message for Santa. Not sure about the number (800-something) but you could probably find it on the stations website.

Anyhow, the kids could tell Santa what they want and you wouldn't even have to leave the house. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You're welcome Lilly :smile:

My daughter received her letter from Santa yesterday in the mail. She was amazed that he knew the names of her dog and cat and that she is in ballet clas.! She especially liked the chocolate Santa that came in it too. :lol: