Santa Pictures

watercolor

yeah yeah
Do you know of anywhere they are doing Santa pictures other than the mall around the area? I would like to get the girls and thomas done.

Also, where they are doing them with your pets? I know petsmart does them, but on saturdays, and I work saturday....so any help would be appreciative

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Try Solomons Christmas Walk this weekend. I thought I read something about pet photos.

SmallTown

Football season!
10 am to 1:00 pm
Pet Portraits with Santa at DiGiovanni’s. $5 for two photos to benefit P.A.W.S.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SmallTown
10 am to 1:00 pm
Pet Portraits with Santa at DiGiovanni’s. $5 for two photos to benefit P.A.W.S.

Might be more helpful if I included that it is this Saturday :smile:

yakky doodle

well, dang! maybe we can all pitch in, buy a santa suit, dress up someone, and bring our polaroids? Hmm. Who could be our santa?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by blueeyes76
I was in Petsmart on Sunday and Santa was there! My puppy HATED him :biggrin:

Would you be talking about the store in Waldorf? How much were the photos? I'd like to get one done of the "pocket dog" and her big sister! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by yakky doodle
well, dang! maybe we can all pitch in, buy a santa suit, dress up someone, and bring our polaroids? Hmm. Who could be our santa?

I could be Santa's naughty mistress. :biggrin:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by yakky doodle

Otter does a great Santa. He's been the Santa at the family christmas party for the last several years!! You should see him when he "boots" the little kiddies off his lap with his Ho! Ho! Ho!:biggrin:

Last edited:
J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I hear Mrs. Claus is taking "gigilo" applications. Of course this is a one time only gig. :wink:

Because Santa only comes down other peoples chimnies?

tater

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I hear Mrs. Claus is taking "gigilo" applications. Of course this is a one time only gig. :wink:

Oh thanks... now I got that aweful David Lee Roth song in my head :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Because Santa only comes down other peoples chimnies?
No silly...because Santa only comes once a year. :razz: