Sarah Evans

Pete

Repete
Still over a 1,000 tickets left. I wasn't going to go because I didn't think i was going to be here but now I am. All the seats left are in the back or way off to the side. I can't believe there are that many seats left, is it worth going if you are that far back? I have never been to CMM so I don't know.

Vince

Pete said:
Still over a 1,000 tickets left. I wasn't going to go because I didn't think i was going to be here but now I am. All the seats left are in the back or way off to the side. I can't believe there are that many seats left, is it worth going if you are that far back? I have never been to CMM so I don't know.
Are you even going to hear or see anything that far back?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:

If you are far back, you won't see much. Last concert I went to was Travis Tritt, in the rain, but we couldn't see shiat. Unless they've change the seating and have "risers" it is just metal chairs and you can't see for the "heads" in front of you.

And Vince, of course you can hear, they use a microphone and sound systems.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Vince said:
Are you even going to hear or see anything that far back?

You will definitely hear her, and you should be able to see her, although not upclose. There's really not a "bad bad" seat there. I'm very surprised it hasn't sold out though. :confused:

However, last year at the Big and Rich concert, they had a path going from the left of the stage to the right, where you could walk right up in front of the stage and take pictures. You had to keep moving, you just couldn't stand there. I don't ever remember them having that before, but I could be wrong. :shrug:

scratch

They had that same line going across the stage at Trace Adkins last summer too...As far as the seating nobody sits in them anyways...You can walk all over the place. Lots of people stand on that road which is the entrance of the museum..They won't tell you to go to your seat..That's why I can't see buying premium seating...because the reserved seating people can come right up and stand right next to where you are sitting....Should be a great show...I know I'll be there...

Says here Gretchen Wilson is coming there September 23...That should sell out...

CMC122

Go Braves!
You know you can stand along the side of the stage like everyone else in the back does and see just fine:yay:

Did you see that Gretchen Wilson is coming on another date?

nomoney

CMC122 said:
Did you see that Gretchen Wilson is coming on another date?

oh really? Ya never saw that she was coming on sept 23rd on the post right before yours at all....interesting....hmmmm.....