Sarah Silverman

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I watched it, but didn't really like it. I like her, I just thought the show was retarded.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I watched it, but didn't really like it. I like her, I just thought the show was retarded.
I love retarded! I bet I'll thinks it's great! :lol:

J

juggy4805

Nickel said:

Retarded in a good way though.

Nickel said:
Not in my opinion, I found it to be trite. Different strokes for different folks. :shrug:
Wonder who is in charge of the directing, material, etc. I'll bet not her. Or maybe sitcom is just not her forte.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
desertrat said:
Wonder who is in charge of the directing, material, etc. I'll bet not her. Or maybe sitcom is just not her forte.
It seems as if she's trying to be different, but to me, it was very childish, and I know she's smarter than that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Just watched it

N'cole, you didn't like, "I've seen things that would make you crap a book on how to puke"? :roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
N'cole, you didn't like, "I've seen things that would make you crap a book on how to puke"? :roflmao:
I have to admit, that was funny. I also laughed when she said "Thank you black woman puppy dog!" or something like that. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I have to admit, that was funny. I also laughed when she said "Thank you black woman puppy dog!" or something like that. :lol:
:lol: I also like the gay dudes.