Sarah vs. Kayleigh

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't think I'd ever love a press sec as much as Sarah Sanders, but Kayleigh McEnany has got it going on. She brings a combativeness that Sarah just doesn't have because she's a genuinely nice person. Kayleigh gots bitch boots. :wench: And her tabbed binder of references makes me swoon.

Who do you like better: Sarah or Kayleigh?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't think I'd ever love a press sec as much as Sarah Sanders, but Kayleigh McEnany has got it going on. She brings a combativeness that Sarah just doesn't have because she's a genuinely nice person. Kayleigh gots bitch boots. :wench: And her tabbed binder of references makes me swoon.

It's a hard choice! I love them both in very different ways.

I must say that I DO love that tabbed binder, too, though! :hot:

BOP

Yes.

Crabcatcher79

Kayleigh was not putting up with that crap today. I thought she was gonna hop off that stage and smash his skull in.

:roflmao:

Pretty funny when she said Amy Cooper Barrett was a Rhodes Scholar.

To moments later be told she went to a small unremarkable school called Rhodes university. And that she was not a Rhodes scholar.

If she didn’t have that binder she’d forget her own name.