Saturday Night Thread

K

khuseman

What's everyone's plans for tonight? I'm staying home...yes i know miracle.:shocking:.lol...Spending Quality Time with my parents :smile:

S

starr

A friend called and wanted to go out. Although the last time we went out we ended up at Toot's (which would be fine if we were over 40). Here's hoping we end up somewhere better.

K

khuseman

starr said:
A friend called and wanted to go out. Although the last time we went out we ended up at Toot's (which would be fine if we were over 40). Here's hoping we end up somewhere better.

I feel ya. I remember my first time there. It was my last.

K

Kain99

starr said:
It's the over 40 sector that has all the money ladies....:lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Just got back from seeing the play "A bad Year for Tomatoes" at CSM. Pretty good, a friend's wife was in it.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Just got home from seeing 'Defending the Caveman.' :yay: Drank some wine. :hiccup: Had a crappy dinner. :barf: The cats are looking at me funny. :silly: C walked our friends out and I don't think he came back. :kingsizebedalltomyself:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
So the service was just average? Because if it had been superb you would've left, like, 42%, right? :lmao:
Of course! In fact, I've been known to tip up to 93% if she takes care of my husband so I can go to bed as soon as we get home.

morganj614

starr said:

Over 40 folks still go out..we don't all party in the nursing home... :bonk: :lol: