Saturday @ Wycomico....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Need 1 more I believe, I have 3 tee times.. 11:36, 44, 52... We are doing a little 3 team best ball tourney, nothing big, losing team buys winning teams a beer/soda/hot dog/whatever it may be...

Anyone interested, PM me a number on how to get a hold of you...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Ok, now we are doing a points tourney :lol:

eagle = 5pt
birdie = 4pt
par = 2pt
bogey = pt

Still need 1 more if anyone is interested...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
mv_princess said:
It's a shame I don't golf

We got 2 guys who have only played like 2 times their whole life...you wouldn't be much different than them :lol:

That's why at first we were going to do best ball, so we wouldn't be there all day waiting on them...but then I got thinking..I'm not paying for a round of golf, and then dont even get to see what I actually shoot....so we changed to the point system :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Softballkid said:
We got 2 guys who have only played like 2 times their whole life...you wouldn't be much different than them :lol:

That's why at first we were going to do best ball, so we wouldn't be there all day waiting on them...but then I got thinking..I'm not paying for a round of golf, and then dont even get to see what I actually shoot....so we changed to the point system :yay:
At least they have played though. I haven't even done that.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Softballkid said:
Didn't know they were having one :lol:
It's on 9/10 @ Wicomico. Must not have been advertised very well if you didn't know about it. LaBare is organizing it.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I was at wicomico yesterday, greens were fast. If it wasn't for the shed I am building I would be in. Shot an 88 yesterday.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Daddy_O said:
I was at wicomico yesterday, greens were fast. If it wasn't for the shed I am building I would be in. Shot an 88 yesterday.

I was there yesterday also, and again tonight, tomorrow, Sunday.......Its actually easier for me to tell you what days I will NOT be there.

Can you tell I like golf? :lmao: