Saudi Oil

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:killingme - it's funny to read the reply to something I can't see (even the quote is blocked). But I suspect it's in response to one of the resident dimwits trolls.
Instead of living under a bridge, they live in their mom's basement.
I blocked the Tranny tool a long time ago, but you can't miss the stench she leaves behind every thread she visits.

The Boss

Against my better judgment, I’m posting

Drone strikes against Saudi oil resources have taken out 50% of their oil production facilities

Saudi Arabia is the second largest oil producer, we’re #1

What is our omnipresent leader going to do? Hold on for the spike in gas prices.
No proof yet Iran did anything ,Pompeo is the one saying it.Don't put it past trump to do this just to start a war ,he thinks it will keep him in Office.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You think it was the same crew that put all the explosive charges in the World Trade Center towers?..or somebody else?
Guess he didn't read the part about the Saudi government or the UN or the logistics of reaching the sight from Yemen.

Yet Trump is guilty, of something, haven't found it yet, but he'll keep looking.
In the mean time, ignore real evidence.
Unlikely the strike came from the south, from inside Yemen (as claimed by the rebels there).
But there is no question where the arms came from (reported by the UN, confirmed by the same rebels)

This_person

Iran? Maybe it's Malice's influence, but I feel like this was a US sponsored attack. 19 sites, just after 9-11 (you know, when 19 hijackers sponsored by SA attacked us), and conveniently just after Bolten leaves office so we can say "no, couldn't be us, we just got rid of the guy that gets harder than Portland cement every time someone says the words bomb and Iran in the same sentence".
Just so you know, SA didn't "sponsor" the 9/11 attacks.

This_person

No proof yet Iran did anything ,Pompeo is the one saying it.Don't put it past trump to do this just to start a war ,he thinks it will keep him in Office.

Presidents have been known to do that. Remember this one, right before the 2012 election?
"We have been very clear to the Assad regime -- but also to other players on the ground -- that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized.
"That would change my calculus; that would change my equation."​

I would worry more about Trump being ready to do something, though, because Trump would actually do something.

The Boss

You think it was the same crew that put all the explosive charges in the World Trade Center towers?..or somebody else?
See that's just it I have no way of knowing but the sad thing is that I can't trust my president to find out or be honest it about it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Don't put it past trump to do this just to start a war ,he thinks it will keep him in Office.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo, ASSUMPTION

If that were the case Trump would not have kicked out Bolton or stopped the attack on Iran a few weeks ago

Hijinx

Trump doesn't need a war to keep him in office, when he has 20 Dildo's running against him and not one of them fit to shine his shoes.

Clem72

Just so you know, SA didn't "sponsor" the 9/11 attacks.

Didn't figure you for a spineless SA apologist. They provided monetary support, they funded dry-runs, they trained several of the attackers (a majority of which were from SA). The US government's official stance is "senior" members of the royal family did not provide support (oddly specific wording. Like saying the US Senate did not support X. What about the House? The President? Or any of the 3 letter agencies?). The US court system has okayed 911 victims and families to sue the government of SA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks

Clem72

If that were the case Trump would not have kicked out Bolton or stopped the attack on Iran a few weeks ago

Aren't you the one that argues the President is playing 4 dimensional chess when everyone else plays checkers. If you decide you want to go to war with Iran, but don't want to look overly hawkish you "fire" bolton and you back off a meaningless attack playing up how you are being humane and saving lives. That's not even tic-tac-toe level strategizing.

Hijinx

Aren't you the one that argues the President is playing 4 dimensional chess when everyone else plays checkers. If you decide you want to go to war with Iran, but don't want to look overly hawkish you "fire" bolton and you back off a meaningless attack playing up how you are being humane and saving lives. That's not even tic-tac-toe level strategizing.

A meaningless attack?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Trump did it, to sink his re-election campaign. Rise in crude prices could hurt the economy.

BTW, the word from experts is that it's temporary, that the Saudis will have the plant back up and fully operational soon.

This_person

Didn't figure you for a spineless SA apologist. They provided monetary support, they funded dry-runs, they trained several of the attackers (a majority of which were from SA). The US government's official stance is "senior" members of the royal family did not provide support (oddly specific wording. Like saying the US Senate did not support X. What about the House? The President? Or any of the 3 letter agencies?). The US court system has okayed 911 victims and families to sue the government of SA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alleged_Saudi_role_in_September_11_attacks
I'm no apologist. I think they're not great people.

But, your link provides a lot of conjecture with no substance. "May have", "could be"....it makes no sense for them to have done this, and also been so supportive of us.

Saudi Arabians were certainly involved in the greatest percentages, but that doesn't mean Saudi Arabia "sponsored".

GregV814

Well trudydichweed, it looks like your silly rant is a misfire, as there will be no effect after all. Rebuilding is ahead of schedule and the refinery will reopen at 100% before the months end.