Savage Model 11's...

Inkd

Don't kow about the Model 11 but from the little experience I have had with Savage rifles, thay are very accurate and affordable.

Their biggest downfall used to be that the triggers were just horrible. Once they went to the accu-trigger though, that took care of that.

They may not have the high quality wood or final fit and finish but they shoot.

I know a guy who uses one in 1000yd competitions. I don't know how well he does but I shot a ragged one hole 5 shot group at 100yds with it.

nutz

Kinda depends on what you're looking for in a rifle. Take a look at the Tikka T3 line before deciding. You can pick up a hunter series which is a blued barrel and walnut stock for just under 700.00. Or you can get a composite stock and stainless barrel or maybe even the tactical version.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To be fair, he has the trigger so light on that thing it's scary, I was shooting off a rest and had the scope dialed up.

Still, for an off the shelf rifle, it's a great gun.

We let loose two rounds a few minutes ago. Decent weight right out of the box. Felt smooth enough to me and that sweeet .308 KABOOOMMMMmmmmm!!!!!

:yahoo:

Inkd

We let loose two rounds a few minutes ago. Decent weight right out of the box. Felt smooth enough to me and that sweeet .308 KABOOOMMMMmmmmm!!!!!

:yahoo:

If it's got the accu-trigger, I think they come out of the box at around 4lbs or so. They are an excellent trigger system.

Can not go wrong with a 308 at all!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

:buddies: