'Save Toby' Site Draws Rabbit Reactions

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
"To date, if the site's claims are to be believed, more than $18,000 has been raised to rescue Toby from the crockpot. But verifying that figure is impossible, and the site could be nothing more than a darkly comic and rather inspired way to make some quick cash." No sh!t, Sherlock. :duh:

nomoney

went to the site; funny as heck recipies. :lol: good for him....stupid people part so easily with their money :lol:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
nomoney said:
shoot; I'll give the dude 20$ if he'd just eat the dayum thing and be done with it :lol:

Maybe it's time for you to get your munchkins to hold one of your skunks and take a pic with a title, "if you don't pay me $50,000 by June 30th, we'll drop Pepe le pew here down your chimney"

:yay::yay:

nomoney

AC/DC said:
Maybe it's time for you to get your munchkins to hold one of your skunks and take a pic with a title, "if you don't pay me $50,000 by June 30th, we'll drop Pepe le pew here down your chimney"

:yay::yay:

:lmao: dont think I haven't already thought of my very own little sick money ploys

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
itsbob said:
YEAH??? that would be GOOD for you, but what about the rabbit??

Exactly how lucky is the rabbit when you're using his foot for a good luck charm??