Saw an Ad for a New Tack Store in Southern MD

FrmGrl

Get some!
Thanks guys. Yes hopefully it will be a nice day. The county has held me up for many weeks with permits and license. For those that plan to come please note I will not carry Western items. We have two wonderful tack shops already that do. If you would like to come by just to make suggestions as to what you would like to see please do. I want to tailor my store to SOMD needs yet not compete with our other fine shops. There are plenty of brands out there that we can make that happen!! Hope to see many of you Saturday!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Thanks to eveyone that came out today and enjoyed some cookies and lemonade!! It was nice to meet all of you. For those that could not make it today the sale will continue next week. We will be open Mon 10-5 Thursday 10-5 and Saturday 10-5. Thanks again!!!

JCStar

Thanks to eveyone that came out today and enjoyed some cookies and lemonade!! It was nice to meet all of you. For those that could not make it today the sale will continue next week. We will be open Mon 10-5 Thursday 10-5 and Saturday 10-5. Thanks again!!!

Hi -I am wondering where your new tack shop is in Southern Md. I'd love to visit - I couldn't find the location from the original link above. Thanks!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Hi -I am wondering where your new tack shop is in Southern Md. I'd love to visit - I couldn't find the location from the original link above. Thanks!
The address is 44681 Richey Road. Leoanardtown Md. Phone is 888-209-8070 and we are next to (but not affiliated with) Holly Point Eq center. Hours are Monday, Thursday and Saturday 10am -6pm. Thanks!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
HeavyChevy I was at Just A Lil Bit Tack today and saw your new riding pants. How do you like that brand?