Saw me some protestors

limblips

PREMO Member
The Go Fund Me page has been taken down. Last I saw was $95 pledged of $10,000 targeted. I hope they prosecute the sister for fraudulent claims as per their TOS.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
It was probably his family and bebe mama.
I was told that it was the sister of the young man who ran and caused the accident who organized the protest. They were out there early Sunday afternoon as well. A few were getting pretty bold and stepping into traffic as I drove by, acting kinda foolish in that regard, IMO.

glhs837

Power with Control
I was told that it was the sister of the young man who ran and caused the accident who organized the protest. They were out there early Sunday afternoon as well. A few were getting pretty bold and stepping into traffic as I drove by, acting kinda foolish in that regard, IMO.

Early Sunday afternoon was when I saw them. Right about 2pm. Didn't see any stepping while I was stopped at the light.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I might have to cruise down that way over the weekend. :ohwell:

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-21.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A few were getting pretty bold and stepping into traffic as I drove by, acting kinda foolish in that regard, IMO.

This is why milkshakes were invented: to throw at people being a nuisance while making excuses for their criminal 💩 bag relative.

Shamrock shake, anyone?

glhs837

Power with Control
This is why milkshakes were invented: to throw at people being a nuisance while making excuses for their criminal 💩 bag relative.

Shamrock shake, anyone?
"I had my shake out the window keeping it cool, ya know, then those....those...people, they made me swerve, and that reaction made my shake hand flip up and over......"

Hannibal

Wow. I don't claim to have perfect grammar all the time, but do people not realize how moronic they appear when they write the way they do for public consumption? If you write that poorly, I can only assume you speak that poorly as well. And if that is the case, how can someone not assume you to be uneducated? I can appreciate someone's frustration but you are doing yourself no favors by ranting the way she is in the manner she's doing it. Even if her statements were remotely valid (and they're not), her message is going to be lost simply in her presentation. Paraphrasing a favorite quote/statement: "It's better to be assumed stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." I wish more people subscribed to this notion.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Didn't see any stepping while I was stopped at the light.
That's about the time I was there; turned off of Pegg Road southbound onto 235. Probably 3 guys were standing in the bike lane and their signs were extended into my lane of traffic, because I intentionally moved left to avoid and possible contact. It might have been because I was turning right on red and they were trying to get the attention of the pile of cars stacked up at the red light on 235.

My other thought was that it wasn't too wise because when you're protesting the police, you don't want to give the police cause to give you a hard time.

As far as I'm concerned, they are free to protest anything they want as long as they aren't causing any real trouble. I don't understand people who preach that we are fighting for freedom and then get upset when some people exercise that very freedom. Who cares? They're only words.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
As far as I'm concerned, they are free to protest anything they want as long as they aren't causing any real trouble. I don't understand people who preach that we are fighting for freedom and then get upset when some people exercise that very freedom. Who cares? They're only words.

I agree, with certain caveats;
  1. Don't invade my personal space
  2. Don't try to intimidate me
  3. Don't block traffic
  4. Don't create a hazard
Treat me with respect and I will return in kind.

mitzi

The Go Fund Me page has been taken down. Last I saw was $95 pledged of $10,000 targeted. I hope they prosecute the sister for fraudulent claims as per their TOS.

Why would she need $10,000? I'm sure he's eligible for Medicaid. Doubtful he has health insurance thru an employer. I'm assuming the other woman is their mother. She looks like the poster child for crack heads.

1stGenSMIB

Ugh, let's hope he has not impregnated anyone yet. He's been busted twice for driving with just a permit, and several possession and at least two handgun violations...and let's hope manslaughter. What a useless piece of....

Last edited:

Freefaller

Why would she need $10,000? I'm sure he's eligible for Medicaid. Doubtful he has health insurance thru an employer. I'm assuming the other woman is their mother. She looks like the poster child for crack heads.
Why would a 20 year old be eligible for Medicaid?

DannyMotorcycle

The family is hardly the most presentable.. and I don't know them so i won't judge them.. i'll leave them out of the equation.. also note that i'm pretty darn conservative, abortion is murder, small gov't governs best, gun laws are violation of the 2nd amendment... but i believe in the right for losers to self sedate all day cheap and free all day in their grandma's basement.. a bar.. a special prison area.. whereever it doesn't bother not so stupid people......so if he had drugs, which I did not read in the story, then I dont' care about that.. it's not like people are injecting others with drugs..
what I did read was that he was running because he had warrants for "illegal gun possession".. I mean hell, everyone should want to carry a gun as we all know what kind of miscreants are running around.. (even if you resemble one)... if you ask me it's a God given basic human right to self defense against deadly attack, recognized by the 2nd amendment.. (as long as you aren't using it to threaten others or otherwise use it illegally)

. SO between a police state and a dangerous chase policy, very unfortunately, the true tragedy and victim here is the person who was killed... based on principles i disagree with. If we allowed morons to dope themselves up without prosecution... and our 2nd amendment was respected so that all non violent people could carry legally (and hopefully get training hopefully free provided privately.. hell i'll teach safe gun handling).. anyway... That poor victim would be alive today... I do blame the driver and i blame the state..

Now if the victim is an anti-gunner voting democrat... well then that's irony for you.. the policy you wanted and voted for... caused a crime and criminal and got you killed.. and i guess that's just reaping what you sew.. ( same kinda irony when an open border lefty gets killed by an illegal.. i lack sympathy there too.)

but if it was a conservative who believed in gun rights.. then that's actually a tragedy. Was kinda hoping someone posted the md search on this guy and hoping that i could see more charges to see there are actual victim having crimes that warranted a deadly chase)

has the victim been identified? i guess i need to google more news articles on it.