Sawdust *kudos*

Wait4It..boom

I just have to say how impressed I was with the help and service I got at the Amish lumberyard owned by Ben Swarey on Rte 6 (this isn’t the one that’s visible from the road). :yay:

He actually helped me load my trailer (granted he was out of sawdust in the overhead bin and helped to shovel it), but the service was unlike the other lumberyard just down the street that I had been to earlier that morning for fence boards. I was so thankful he helped and I would highly recommend him if you need boards or sawdust. He was very kind and I’ll be using him from now on….

razzle1127

can you give me more info on where this is, not familiar with that area. also can you just get a truck load or howevere much you need and how much does it run.

we are having problems with not using a delivered load fast enough with 2 horses and it goes moldy or black. so we are looking for a smaller load.

thanks

Wait4It..boom

Sure! If you are coming from rte 5 to rte 6 in mechanicsville area, turn onto rte 6 and follow for about 2 miles. You'll see Swarey Rd on the right. Follow the road up to the back of the white Amish house. You'll see the lumber yard once you get closer to the house. Ben has an overhead bin that will fill a truck bed easily (you'd have to go to his brother's place for anything more). Super nice people and to fill my 6x10 utility trailer was $35. I think he charges less if it's a truck bed.