Sawdust

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
The sawmill on Rt 236 (Stolzfus) which is as you come in from Rt 5 on the right hand side. They've got a big metal-arched covered work area as you pass them by. I think they charge $25 per truck load - you'll have to do some shoveling to load a chute thay you'll park under. Best done on a non-windy day!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Dowhat
How much do you need? Your not puting in flower beds are you? There is also a mill off of Friendship School road. But easier to find if go go through L-town and take a right at the Micky D's and follow to the end and make a left and first driveway on right. It's self serve also.If you don't need alot and don't mind old (been wet) I have a little. It's the bottom of the pile...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
HorseLady said:
The sawmill on Rt 236 (Stolzfus) which is as you come in from Rt 5 on the right hand side. They've got a big metal-arched covered work area as you pass them by. I think they charge $25 per truck load - you'll have to do some shoveling to load a chute thay you'll park under. Best done on a non-windy day!
236?
Need road names.
Is it Amish?

Thank you.

DW.

mingiz

Horse Poor
HorseLady said:

:yeahthat: :lmao: You want to be the one in the hopper not on the truck when it comes down the shoot. We use to go there and get it for the base stables eons ago....Yes windy days are not good....

mingiz

Horse Poor
DoWhat said:
236?
Need road names.
Is it Amish?

Thank you.

DW.

Yes it's amish... If your going south on 235 it's the next right after the light at the library. And the mill is on the right..you can't miss it..Not sure of the road name.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I also know a guy that delivers a bigger truck load will last forever. Truck is a 1 1/2 ton dumper...pm me if ya want the number....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
mingiz said:
Yes it's amish... If your going south on 235 it's the next right after the light at the library. And the mill is on the right..you can't miss it..Not sure of the road name.
:confused:
South 235? where are we starting from?
I'm off Medley Neck Rd. Chingville and Wirlwind.

Are they open tomorow?

mingiz

Horse Poor
DoWhat said:
:confused:
South 235? where are we starting from?
I'm off Medley Neck Rd. Chingville and Wirlwind.

Are they open tomorow?

Sorry I thought you were up county. Well go north on 235. Take the next left pass the ADF Bingo Hall. Then shoot straight across 235 south. I think there is a auto body & storage place on that corner. If you miss it take the left at the light at 84 lumber and head south and it's the first right.. Confused yet...

mingiz

Horse Poor
The one in L-Town is alot closer and thier open every day but Sunday.Maybe cheaper too. Persimmon posted that 236 isn't selling....

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
mingiz said:
Sorry I thought you were up county. Well go north on 235. Take the next left pass the ADF Bingo Hall. Then shoot straight across 235 south. I think there is a auto body & storage place on that corner. If you miss it take the left at the light at 84 lumber and head south and it's the first right.. Confused yet...
Me drink "Budlight", to answer your question? "Yes".

Just tell me who to call.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
mingiz said:
The one in L-Town is alot closer and thier open every day but Sunday...

You Horsey people are confusing me.

I need a pick-up truck load of good sawdust, for a horse stall.
Tell me where in Leonardtown

mingiz

Horse Poor
go through L-town and take a right at the Micky D's and follow to the end and make a left and first driveway on right.

mingiz

Horse Poor
go through L-town and take a right at the Micky D's (May Pole Rd.)and follow to the end and make a left onto Parson's Mill Rd and first driveway on right. It's Harvey Zimmerman

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
mingiz said:
go through L-town and take a right at the Micky D's (May Pole Rd.)and follow to the end and make a left onto Parson's Mill Rd and first driveway on right. It's Harvey Zimmerman

You might want to call first....Make sure he has some... :lol: