Sawdust

eventrder

Hey gang! Does anyone get sawdust delivered??? If so could you pass me some names and numbers. My guy is not doing it anymore and I need some bad! Thanks!

Sparks

Hey gang! Does anyone get sawdust delivered??? If so could you pass me some names and numbers. My guy is not doing it anymore and I need some bad! Thanks!

I heard they're going to be building a plant to make pellets for wood stoves in So. MD and that sawdust for horses is going to become very hard to get. Anyone else heard this?

eventrder

It already is! I have been going to the mill for years and getting it myself and I cant even do that anymore, someone goes and gets it all in a dump truck! I refuse to go to bagged sawdust!

Eventer29

Not sure where you are but we use Goad lumber in Hughesville, or maybe Mechanicsville, or charlottte hall? lol I'm directionally challenged. We are in calvert and they deliver here. 301 274 3447

natbugs

I get it from a h hatcher in st.leonard...it is 17.50 per cubic yard...I go through 13 yards a month with 13 horses...

natbugs

410 257 3257....the do mulch and sawdust. the deliver up to 15 cubic yds .I have always gotten 13 yrd.not sure how little they will deliver.

eventrder

Ok great I am going to give them a call thanks!! I called Wicomico feed last night he will deliver 23 yards for $220.00 what the hell am I going to do with 23 yards of sawdust!! Thats too much I dont even know where I would put all of that! I would be set for the next 5 years! haha!!

swansong

I use Goads. They deliver a truck load (big truck) for $180. 301-274-3447. I think its about 25 Cubic yards but you can ask if you call them. I used to use hatchers but they are more expensive and don't always have a supply. If you 2 horses you probably would on need a load a year.