Say something interesting and unexpected about yourself

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:worthless:

I drink about 8 gallons of coffee a day.

I drink 10 :ohwell: and I swear it doesn't keep me up... when I'm ready for bed, I'm out like a light.

Also, the coffee I make out of a percolator = good.... the coffee I make with an automatic brewer always taste like I made it with toilet water... that is what my staff says.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I've been vaccinated against the rabies virus which is a good thing, in case a rabid forum poster would bite me. :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I hate Thin Mints.

I drink a gallon of iced tea a day. Yes, seriously!

I love mowing the grass.

My car is so cluttered inside that it looks like a homeless person lives there.

I have to sleep under heavy blankets, even in the summer. I can not sleep with just a sheet and a light blanket.

gretchen

I hate Thin Mints.

I drink a gallon of iced tea a day. Yes, seriously!

I love mowing the grass.

My car is so cluttered inside that it looks like a homeless person lives there.

I have to sleep under heavy blankets, even in the summer. I can not sleep with just a sheet and a light blanket.

I do every single thing on your list,except the car. I clean it obsessively every night. But the blankets thing is so bad for me that I take my stash of them with me to hotels or I can't sleep.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I cannot leave my house without my bed being made. Everyday.

I have used Jergen's lotion to moisterize (which I do everyday) since I was about 7 years old.

I wear only Halston cologne (and have since the early 80's).

I am a Lifetime member of GSUSA, and while I never had daughters of my own, I was a GS leader for 7 years. I was also a Co-Service Unit Manager with 2 other women for 3 years.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I cannot leave my house without my bed being made. Everyday.

I have used Jergen's lotion to moisterize (which I do everyday) since I was about 7 years old.

I wear only Halston cologne (and have since the early 80's).

I am a Lifetime member of GSUSA, and while I never had daughters of my own, I was a GS leader for 7 years. I was also a Co-Service Unit Manager with 2 other women for 3 years.

Yep and if I have to leave earlier than my husband, even if he can sleep in I make him get out of the bed so I can make it. Makes me nuts if it's not made before I leave the house.