Say something nice...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...about your wife/husband/SO.

We - and by "we" I mean "I" - bitch about the opposite sex and tend to focus on the negative, so in this thread let's say what we love about our partner.

M is a doll. He's always loving and patient with me, even when I'm snappish and being stupid. He is great around the house - cooks, does dishes, takes the trash out without prompting, walks the dog in the morning so I can sleep in, he rubs my back and says sweet things to me. This morning he brought me coffee in bed. He's much more thoughtful than I am.

Your turn! Say something nice about your sweetie.

Hank

my war
...about your wife/husband/SO.

We - and by "we" I mean "I" - bitch about the opposite sex and tend to focus on the negative, so in this thread let's say what we love about our partner.

M is a doll. He's always loving and patient with me, even when I'm snappish and being stupid. He is great around the house - cooks, does dishes, takes the trash out without prompting, walks the dog in the morning so I can sleep in, he rubs my back and says sweet things to me. This morning he brought me coffee in bed. He's much more thoughtful than I am.

Your turn! Say something nice about your sweetie.

What happened to you? :barf:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Say something nice about your sweetie.

My sweetie makes me feel young.

I get to bask in an aura of affection/sensuality/love.

We have a ton of little things in common, like a shared love of real maple syrup or an overwhelming admiration for unusual condiments.

She's cerebral and quick witted with a pinch of cayenne. We share some amazing conversations.

She lets me be me.

Don't get me started on the mooshing.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I adore my husband, for lots of different reasons.

I love that he treats me well, and puts up with me even when I don't deserve that kind of courtesy.
I love that he makes me feel loved, when I most need that re-assurance.
I love that he is such an awesome father to our son, and that our son loves him so much in return.
I love that he is affectionate to me, and thinks I'm hot, even when I know I'm not.
I love that he is inquisitive, and is always learning something new.
I love that he cares enough about us that he wants to take care of us and makes sure that we are provided for very nicely.
I love that he is giving of his time and money to help other people in need.
I love that he can fix just about anything......washer, dryer, mixer, vehicles, does plumbing, electrical, etc. with great success.
I love his long legs and his strong arms, most when he hugs me.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My husband is awesome. I always knew that, but I don't think I realized how wonderful, truly wonderful, he is, until I got sick and was shuffled back and forth from doctor's appointments. He takes time off from work so that he can drive me to John Hopkins and other doctor appointments and be with me and hold my hand. We spent my birthday with me being poked and prodded and abused at John Hopkins. He has not complained once about the changes in diet I've had to make for health reasons, that changed what food he eats as well. He is patient, loving and kind. He gives me hugs when I need them, and he always make the coffee (except on weekends and holidays). He walks the dogs when I get too tired (or it's too cold for me) to take them out. He solves problems for me - he's in the process of automating the home so I don't have to struggle with the door or lights. He bought me a cool funky cane. He's installed pull out shelving in the kitchen. He carries pots for me that are too heavy for me to lift safely. He chops vegetables for me when my body isn't cooperating. He lets me watch boring history shows instead of the news channel when I ask. He hands me the remote control if I ask for it without a complaint. He plants for me when it's too difficult for me and he'll pull stubborn weeds I can't get them. He lets me fail and encourages me to succeed. He lets me rant and rail against the world and pretends to listen. He drives me to work when it snows. He tries hard not to snore. He actually listens to my advice, when it's valid. He changes light bulbs, and gets me things I can't reach. He dances with me when there is no music.

:smile: I could go on. Maybe we should start the kvitch tread next? :lmao:

Foxhound

Finishing last
My baby is strong, not afraid to tell it like she sees it. She is intelligent, generous and loving. She is a great cook. She knows how to raise children to be fine productive and independent. She is the best organizer I know of.She has wonderful blue eyes you can get lost in. She is romantic. She also happens to be beautiful, sexy, and HAWT. She fills my senses.

Oh yeah... She puts up with me!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Our relationship has changed a lot in the 14+ years we have been together. I never thought I would "spend the rest of my life" with someone after being single so long.

In no particular order:

I love that he is helpful when I ask him to be. He accepts me; flaws and all and doesn't try to change me. He is kind to all animals and most humans. He accepts my love for all animals and the need to help them. He is patient with me when I rant. He doesn't always tell me what I want to hear and will debate issues with me. He respects my privacy and need for down/alone time. He sometimes surprises me by washing my car or vacuuming the house! He usually brings me coffee in bed. He encourages me to have friendships and relationships with others. He is not jealous or mean. He is passionate about aviation. He reads a lot and is like a sponge in learning new things. He often helps others in need. He is generous. He is a great cook. He is quite handy and capable of technology/household/mechanical repairs and maintenance when he wants to be (!) He often amazes me with his recollection of the botanical name of a flower or common plant and tree names. He loves growing veggies and loves my flowers and roses and often waters them.
...just a few things...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
M is a doll. .

He'd have to be to put up with your ass and that explains that one picture where his eyes looks lifeless and his body hunched over like you just hid the control strings for the picture.
I knew it!

:lmao:

I am sorry!!!!! I only did that because I knew it would make you, and probably him, laugh. Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Just kidding!!!!!!!! :angel:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lori is funny as hell in totally unexpected ways. Razor sharp wit.
I love her walk.
She loves animals, plants and food and is interested in them and loves telling all about them.
Her skin and hair always smell like heaven

Too bad I ran her off. :tantrum:

warneckutz

:poorbaby:

He'd have to be to put up with your ass and that explains that one picture where his eyes looks lifeless and his body hunched over like you just hid the control strings for the picture.
I knew it!

:lmao:

I am sorry!!!!! I only did that because I knew it would make you, and probably him, laugh. Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Just kidding!!!!!!!! :angel:

Lori is funny as hell in totally unexpected ways. Razor sharp wit.
I love her walk.
She loves animals, plants and food and is interested in them and loves telling all about them.
Her skin and hair always smell like heaven

Too bad I ran her off. :tantrum:

:poorbaby: