Say something nice...

Auntie Biache'

No, maybe that's the difference (and the key). :lol:

I've been in a number of long-term live-in relationships though, and that's been my experience even in those relationships - i.e., even dealing with them on a constant, day in day out basis, long after the infatuation of the unknown has passed. It's of course not the same as being married in some important ways though.

EDIT: Do you mean to suggest to me that women, who aren't otherwise, become insufferable or just very demanding when they get married?

Women are not any more complicated than most men. Men that think they are, are just being obtuse, or maybe even self absorbed.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Better yet, why?
Tell the truth. Your guy's in the dog house, isn't he?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My wife is the best recipe reader! I actually look forward to leftovers but my oldest boy also enjoys her cooking.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Because some of us are in happy relationships and enjoy re-reading the nice things we've said about each other. Nobody is forcing you to read it.
:yay:
The reason I asked my question was one of the more recent previous posts didn't seem like a nice sentiment. :lol:

Jurgo

If I may...

I love that LR...
  1. tries his best to sound smart
  2. tries his best to be funny
  3. dramatically groans in ecstasy to make me feel larger than I am (I ain’t packing much, lol)
  4. swallows every last glop
  5. puts on these charming, public performances of relationship tiffs just to let me know he’s still interested
  6. gently weeps while climaxing
  7. makes me my gotdaym sammiches every time, pretty much on time
  8. knows how to take a real arse whoopin’
  9. knows his place (even if a few gentle slaps are required as an initial reminder)
  10. can dress himself