Saying one thing

Geek

and meaning another? This seems to be happening to me a lot when I am tired. I will say "laundry" when I mean "dishwasher". Sometimes I don't relize what I am saying is the wrong word. Would this make you nervous?

Toxick

Splat
and meaning another? This seems to be happening to me a lot when I am tired. I will say "laundry" when I mean "dishwasher". Sometimes I don't relize what I am saying is the wrong word. Would this make you nervous?

I did that one time with an ex.

During breakfast I meant to say, "Please pass the salt", but it came out, "You're ruining my ####ing life you useless #####".

morningbell

hmmmmmm

You're tired, you're getting old and its wearing you down. I do the same thing. My Nan (grandmother) used to go down the line with her kids when she wanted our attention, "Vera, Liz, Anna I mean Phyllis" My sisters and I have inherited that:doh:

Geek

You're tired, you're getting old and its wearing you down. I do the same thing. My Nan (grandmother) used to go down the line with her kids when she wanted our attention, "Vera, Liz, Anna I mean Phyllis" My sisters and I have inherited that:doh:

I have decided it is a brain tumor that is full of diabetes.

ocean733

Early-onset Alzheimer's. Or aphasia. :jameo::jameo::jameo:

ocean733

:jameo::jameo::jameo::jameo::jameo::jameo:

Now I am scared :faint:

I'm just kidding. It's called not paying attention to what you're saying. Or "normal".

The other day I was trying to tell my kids to rip up their pancakes so I could put syrup on them and I said "Ok, rip up your napkins!".
:roflmao:

Geek

I'm just kidding. It's called not paying attention to what you're saying. Or "normal".

The other day I was trying to tell me kids to rip up their pancakes so I could put syrup on them and I said "Ok, rip up your napkins".
:roflmao:

leprechaun in hiding :howdy:

That does make me feel better. So you think it is age + stupidity +busy

CMC122

Go Braves!
Sometimes I call my kids by the dogs names and sometimes I call the dogs by the kids names:shrug:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I do it all the time at home. Call the girls the wrong names, say turn off the vaacuum instead of the tv. I know I'm sleep deprived. It doesn't worry me (yet).

Nanny Pam

I have decided it is a brain tumor that is full of diabetes.

Naaaaa ...all it means is that you need to go out and get yourself a beef & bean burito. Extra beans. That should clear you head.

Or will that clear the room? :confused:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Does that scare you?
Nah:huggy:

My mind is constantly going what feels like a hundred miles a minute, most of the time I'm lucky if I even get anything out of my mouth that's even remotely understandable:lol: Just ask Cablechick:smile:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
That's pretty funny. I wonder how hubby would act if I did that. Our dog's name is Boomer (not even close to hubby's name). :lmao:

craberta

Before I was diagnesed with diabetes I did that alot, forgot names of people and things, and even did things like put the remote in the fridge, and the bills on a shelf and forgot to mail them. Now I only do that when I first wake up or not enough sleep.