SB 5 this morning.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I saw the flashing lights in the distance as I was heading north on 5 in the area of Baptist Church Road. Ok, just a traffic stop big deal.

NOPE!

2 cops, 1 civilian in a car and a body on the grassy area just off the shoulder. Yep, I slowed down to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing. Evidently, the discovery was pretty fresh since I passed ambulance a couple minutes later.

So I guess I'll be checking the ambulance chasing websites today.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
I saw that. Silver Caddy. I got there just as the police were coming behind me and had to get over. It was a shock to see that. Id love to hope they are ok but it didn't look good. Prayers for all involved.

idiganthro

I passed by around 9:45am and they had the body uncovered and were taking pictures. There didn't look to be an accident or even debris from one, just the deceased. I'm not squeamish, but it was sad and disturbing to see. Thoughts go out to the family of this person. Guess we'll find out what happened at some point.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I passed by around 9:45am and they had the body uncovered and were taking pictures. There didn't look to be an accident or even debris from one, just the deceased. I'm not squeamish, but it was sad and disturbing to see. Thoughts go out to the family of this person. Guess we'll find out what happened at some point.
I passed by there at 0625 or so.