Scalped Salon - PF

kellyswork1

Has anyone ever been? Is it nice? How about the massage?

I'm looking for a massage class thats local and this place seems to be the only place around.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I'm looking for a massage class thats local and this place seems to be the only place around.

Never had a massage there, but I've been getting my hair done there since it opened. I can't say enough great things about the place. :yay:

me123

Never had a massage there, but I've been getting my hair done there since it opened. I can't say enough great things about the place. :yay:

I haven't been there since they've opened but i really like it there!! Lets put it to you this way, i'm very particular about my bangs, been going to one girl at a different salon for a million years (it seems like it) and she always cut my bangs too short or somehow screwed them up even after i told her not to cut them too short. I go to Scalped ONE TIME and Amy cut my bangs PERFECTLY!! I couldn't ask for anything better! So i can only imgaine what the massage feels like but i'm sure its wonderful!!

L

luckystar

I'm not sure I'd want to get my hair cut at a place called "Scalped."

frequentflier

happy to be living
They've been around for years..in Upper Marlboro and then moved down to PF a couple of years ago. The same stylists have been there for a long time.

I'm glad to hear *good* about them.
If I were looking in the phone book for a salon, I doubt I would choose them because of their name!!

kelb

art imitating life

I've been getting my hair cut there for a while. I have never been happier and I will not go anywhere else... try Amy!

bedebum13

I go there all the time, get my hair, nails, massage, facial, everything there. Love them -- they are great!