Scaramucci...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anthony Scaramucci out as White House communications director

Any honest person has to ask what the heck is going on in that White House. I heard someone say the other day when the whole Priebus/Scaramucci unfolded that Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He's playing a game of chess, and no one knows what his moves are going to be. I'm not all that convinced about that.

On a personal note... ever time I see that name I sing "Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the fandango".

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Just saw it. And PsyOPs is right.... Any honest person has to ask what the heck is going on in that White House.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On a personal note... ever time I see that name I sing "Scaramucci, Scaramucci can you do the fandango".

Oh good, I'm glad it's not just me.

I keep seeing that Scaramucci is out but nothing that says why.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Could be a sudden family crisis. Could be he just decided it wasn't for him. Could be he really said something to piss Trump off. Maybe he a Kelly Ann got in a fist brawl and he lost. Maybe Scaramucci was put in just to get people talking about it.

I'm not jumping to conclusions; but I am asking what is really going on in that White House. It appears like a lot of chaos.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just saw it. And PsyOPs is right.... Any honest person has to ask what the heck is going on in that White House.

I'm dying to know what's going on. The behind the scenes stuff is fascinating to me and I always want to be a mouse in the corner for pretty much all political things.

Regarding this latest, I'm guessing the new baby and divorce has something to do with it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Could be a sudden family crisis. Could be he just decided it wasn't for him. Could be he really said something to piss Trump off. Maybe he a Kelly Ann got in a fist brawl and he lost. Maybe Scaramucci was put in just to get people talking about it.

I'm not jumping to conclusions; but I am asking what is really going on in that White House. It appears like a lot of chaos.

There was a report (not saying it's true) that the day he started the job his wife filed for divorce..

MAYBE he thinks quitting the job will save his marriage??

Sapidus

I'm dying to know what's going on. The behind the scenes stuff is fascinating to me and I always want to be a mouse in the corner for pretty much all political things.

Regarding this latest, I'm guessing the new baby and divorce has something to do with it.

Yeah. Because no one could have know about those things three weeks ago. They just occurred overnight.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There was a report (not saying it's true) that the day he started the job his wife filed for divorce..

MAYBE he thinks quitting the job will save his marriage??

It has to be something on a really personal level. I just can't see him jumping out this quick because of problems in the White House.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Trump annoys me because he does do a lot of sleight of hand - "look over here!" - to distract the press while he's doing something else. Whenever all the media outlets are having a #### fit about whatever petty thing, I've learned to ignore them and see what Trump's really doing while their attention is diverted. CSPAN and FNC are pretty good about staying away from the Meatloafgate stories, so you can usually find out what's going on there.

One thing, though: I keep hearing/seeing that word, "chaos". Every single prog "news" outlet is saying it - "it's chaos" "it's total chaos" "a White House in chaos." What does that mean? They say it like it's some dire apocalyptic event, but I'm seeing the country going on better than before and terrific things happening. So if that's "chaos", dude, sign me up.

So you just used the word "chaos" - what did you mean by it? Why do we care if the President has a communications director or not? Why do we care if he makes frequent personnel changes? I keep being told I should really really really care about this, but I don't. Where am I going wrong?

Chris0nllyn

Could be one of three things.
1. Scaramucci told Gen. Kelly he'd leave in order to allow Kelly to form his own team.
2. Kelly wanted Scaramucci out due to credibility and discipline issues.
3. The rant against Trump's WH staff.
“Reince is a (expletive) paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” he told the New Yorker about the White House chief of staff, who has apparently fallen out of favor with Trump.
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own (expletive),” Scaramucci said. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the (expletive) strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-sanders-reacts-to-scaramucci-interview.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah. Because no one could have know about those things three weeks ago. They just occurred overnight.

Oh, that's right - I forgot that you're in everybody's bedroom recording every conversation so you know everything. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It has to be something on a really personal level. I just can't see him jumping out this quick because of problems in the White House.

A report I read a bit ago said that his departure was something Kelly requested.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Could be one of three things.
1. Scaramucci told Gen. Kelly he'd leave in order to allow Kelly to form his own team.
2. Kelly wanted Scaramucci out due to credibility and discipline issues.
3. The rant against Trump's WH staff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...y-sanders-reacts-to-scaramucci-interview.html

See, I thought his "profane rant :drama: :pearlclutch:" made him perfect for communications director. If I ever needed one of those, that's exactly the guy I'd tap. For real.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So you just used the word "chaos" - what did you mean by it? Why do we care if the President has a communications director or not? Why do we care if he makes frequent personnel changes? I keep being told I should really really really care about this, but I don't. Where am I going wrong?

I did say it "appears" like a lot of chaos. I don't know the first thing about how things work in the White House. So, from this side of things, it appears his team is having trouble keeping things in order. Maybe this is perfectly normal and the media is just flood the airwaves to make it sound bigger than it really is.

As a whole, I don't really care much about these things. Now, let's talk about the healthcare debacle, or taxes, or the real chaos that is brewing between us and Russia and North Korea. We're about the break out in war with NORK, and we're worried about whether Trump has a communications director? I do try to keep in mind the enormous job the president has in combating things-domestic-foreign... and to have to combat a MSM that is aimed at using these smaller issues to render him a disaster. I'm just not that easily distracted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is 9 months pregnant. It was'nt a surprise to anyone and they have been talking divorce for months.

Yes, I forgot that you are a close and personal friend of the Scaramucci family and are privvy to their personal lives and what they talk about.