Scared white people acting out is as American as …

Hessian

There are some (unfortunately they vote & have a degree of power) who believe the flood of aliens into our nation will bring a wonderful age of Unicorns, cotton candy and every day is a day to celebrate diversity. Wonderful harmony of all the colors (except white people who have to die off).
They have no grasp of anthropology, history, or crime statistics.
They still do not see the horrendous conditions in major parts of California...they have no grasp of the debt, gangs, and collapsing education reports.
Do you want a realistic picture of what will be coming? Try Honduras, Venezuela, and add Mexican drug lords.

Sure...believe in your fantasies...but stop making ME pay for the collapse of my own nation.

Calistress

There are some (unfortunately they vote & have a degree of power) who believe the flood of aliens into our nation will bring a wonderful age of Unicorns, cotton candy and every day is a day to celebrate diversity. Wonderful harmony of all the colors (except white people who have to die off).
They have no grasp of anthropology, history, or crime statistics.
They still do not see the horrendous conditions in major parts of California...they have no grasp of the debt, gangs, and collapsing education reports.
Do you want a realistic picture of what will be coming? Try Honduras, Venezuela, and add Mexican drug lords.

Sure...believe in your fantasies...but stop making ME pay for the collapse of my own nation.
I suspect your version of Utopia consists of a white, patriarchal society where minorities have few rights and are second-class citizens. My question to you is, if racism and white privilege don't exist, why are you so frightened of becoming a minority?

The collapse of this nation is being brought upon by entitled mediocre white men in power, domestic terrorists from 1/6/2021, people who listen to FOX and read Breitbart, and fragile white male egos like yours.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Name one thing the Democrat party has done for black people? One thing? Just one thing?

Would you know what the longest filibuster was and why? Which party did it? Why?

Democrats use black people for votes and then don't do crap for them in the long run.

Biden said Haiti could sink in the water or go up 300 feet in the air - wouldn't matter why did he say that?

Minorities are being used and if you believe they aren't, that red pill is gonna hurt big time when it finally gets shoved down your throat and you will collectively loose your mind when you finally realize just how badly, you've been used.

GregV814

Whenever I see posts from Sphincter7, Calisus, Spasitsus, whatever, I think of the simple housefly that rides on the axle of an oxcart. It looks behind and beams with joy at the dust he believes he kicked up.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I suspect your version of Utopia consists of a white, patriarchal society where minorities have few rights and are second-class citizens. My question to you is, if racism and white privilege don't exist, why are you so frightened of becoming a minority?

The collapse of this nation is being brought upon by entitled mediocre white men in power, domestic terrorists from 1/6/2021, people who listen to FOX and read Breitbart, and fragile white male egos like yours.
:lmao::killingme...gawd yr a demented riot...

DaSDGuy

Some people have a talent for organizing intelligent words into groups of sentences and paragraphs that have no basis in reality. Personally I prefer the SciFi channel over the deranged drivel spouted by sarcaphogus, or whatever its calling itself today. I guess it would call that my white privilege, but actually its my ability to think independently instead of goose-stepping to the lies spouted by CNN & MSNBC.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
FACT: if white progs really thought white people were so evil, they would kill themselves to rid the world of their noxious presence.

FACT: they don't.

CONCLUSION: they're just blathering and don't believe a word they're saying, and therefore should be ignored.

Calistress

Name one thing the Democrat party has done for black people? One thing? Just one thing?

Would you know what the longest filibuster was and why? Which party did it? Why?

Democrats use black people for votes and then don't do crap for them in the long run.

Biden said Haiti could sink in the water or go up 300 feet in the air - wouldn't matter why did he say that?

Minorities are being used and if you believe they aren't, that red pill is gonna hurt big time when it finally gets shoved down your throat and you will collectively loose your mind when you finally realize just how badly, you've been used.
You spelled lose wrong. That's the only thing I noticed in your word salad.

Bare-ya-cuda

I don’t know…but maybe white folks are afraid of a country filled with George Floyd’s. Hell Lexington park is working it’s way to becoming a mini Baltimore. Don’t you think we have enough POC breaking the laws, murdering, raping, etc? That being said while people commit their fair share of crimes but the percentages don’t hold a candle to that of POC.

Calistress

I don’t know…but maybe white folks are afraid of a country filled with George Floyd’s. Hell Lexington park is working it’s way to becoming a mini Baltimore. Don’t you think we have enough POC breaking the laws, murdering, raping, etc? That being said while people commit their fair share of crimes but the percentages don’t hold a candle to that of POC.
Right....has nothing to do with fragile white egos who are scared shitless that what they do and have done to minorities since the 1600s will now be done to them and their offspring. :dye:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Right....has nothing to do with fragile white egos who are scared shitless that what they do and have done to minorities since the 1600s will now be done to them and their offspring. :dye:

Who are these 400 year old people?

what kind of medical procedure allow them to live so long?

:yikes: