Scared white people acting out is as American as …

Calistress

Got to go kiddies. While you circle jerk each other don't forget to do a reach-around as a favor to your buddies. Take a bath first though. I suspect a lot of you folks haven't bathed or brushed your teeth today:

black dog

Free America
I suspect your version of Utopia consists of a white, patriarchal society where minorities have few rights and are second-class citizens. My question to you is, if racism and white privilege don't exist, why are you so frightened of becoming a minority?

The collapse of this nation is being brought upon by entitled mediocre white men in power, domestic terrorists from 1/6/2021, people who listen to FOX and read Breitbart, and fragile white male egos like yours.

May all of our recent imports come sh!t in your grams front yard and flower beds, and you have to do a daily cleanup.

Bare-ya-cuda

Right....has nothing to do with fragile white egos who are scared shitless that what they do and have done to minorities since the 1600s will now be done to them and their offspring. :dye:
Sure…but you fail to mention black people have been selling their own out since the 1600’s. You Fail to mention their own involvement in the slave trade.

Bare-ya-cuda

Got to go kiddies. While you circle jerk each other don't forget to do a reach-around as a favor to your buddies. Take a bath first though. I suspect a lot of you folks haven't bathed or brushed your teeth today:

You have no where to go, as you stated proudly that you are vaccinated and don’t leave to basement. You’re such a good little progbot. That’s an action of someone who has confidence in the vaccine.

WingsOfGold

I suspect your version of Utopia consists of a white, patriarchal society where minorities have few rights and are second-class citizens. My question to you is, if racism and white privilege don't exist, why are you so frightened of becoming a minority?

The collapse of this nation is being brought upon by entitled mediocre white men in power, domestic terrorists from 1/6/2021, people who listen to FOX and read Breitbart, and fragile white male egos like yours.
Have you seen the shitholes these minorities come from? Give them the hammer and even your section 8 basement will be a worse shithole than you made it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Have you seen the shitholes these minorities come from? Give them the hammer and even your section 8 basement will be a worse shithole than you made it.
It would be nice if all the people that vote for this bullshit of bringing every illegal into the country had to put them up in their own home until they receive their citizenship.

glhs837

Power with Control
Whats funny is that we're told that white people are acting out. Like legal gun owners, if we were really acting out, you would know. The fact that the left has to make up fake hate crimes, or work to hide that most anti-asian hate crimes are perpetrated by POCs tells you how little it really happens.
I dont mind being a minority, I just don't want the new majority to be those who depend on the govt for a living...........

Last edited:

Calistress

You have no where to go, as you stated proudly that you are vaccinated and don’t leave to basement. You’re such a good little progbot. That’s an action of someone who has confidence in the vaccine.
LOL - I went to the Amish Market today. Their butter and sourdough bread is freaking amazing!

Calistress

It would be nice if all the people that vote for this bullshit of bringing every illegal into the country had to put them up in their own home until they receive their citizenship.
Dude, you can barely afford to take care of yourself. I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about taking care of illegals
Did you wear your biohazard suit?

Amish don’t do vaccines.
I'm fully vaccinated and wore a mask. BTW - the Amish also wear masks. Who knew that the Amish are more advanced than conservatives?

Bare-ya-cuda

Dude, you can barely afford to take care of yourself. I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about taking care of illegals

I'm fully vaccinated and wore a mask. BTW - the Amish also wear masks. Who knew that the Amish are more advanced than conservatives?
There it is……not so confident in that vaccine now are we?

Bare-ya-cuda

Vaccines don't prevent you from contracting the virus, they help you from dying, dummy. Are you retarded or slow?
There it is again….your ignorance is shining as bright as the sun. you state you have the vaccine and it helps you from dying, then why are you so worried about everyone else’s vaccine status or whether they are warring a mask or not. Oh wait I know…low confidence in that vaccine you so preciously cherish. As much as I would like to say the vaccine kills brain cells, it’s sad to say you were probably that dumb before you got in line like a good little lemming.

black dog

Free America

So you think the Amish don't live Conservative lives?

WingsOfGold

Actually Amish ARE conservative.:rolleyes: