Scavenger hunt at Greenwell this Saturday May 23

Drafthorselover

Hey everyone,
Please come out and support Greenwell this Saturday May 23rd for its first Scavenger Hunt/ Photo contest. Something for every one. There will be a mounted Scavenger Hunt and a Scavenger Hunt for those who don't want to ride. Bring your camera or cell phones and capture pictures of the items you need to "collect". The first team (teams consist of one two or three members) to "collect" the most items in the two hour time limit is the winner. Places through 6th place for both groups.
There will also be a Photo contest going on at the same time.... the best photo depleting "what I like best about Greenwell" will be used to promote Greenwell. Prizes awarded for 1 though 6th place.

Three great events, one date!
o Registration opens at 10:00am
o Scavenger hunt start times from 10:30 am to noon
Where: Greenwell State Park
Host: Freedom Chapter of Old People’s Riding Club
For Info: 410-326-4691 or Greenwell Foundation

All proceeds benefit the Greenwell Foundation Equine program. This program offers recreational riding lessons for persons with and without disabilities. Greenwell needs our help to be successful through this challenging time. Your donations will make all the difference, and you’ll know they will support a local cause. Don’t forget to see if your friends will come out to support this worthy cause … and the park we all love to ride, hike and enjoy! Plus, you’ll have great fun!

BentleysRider

Fun is just what we are shooting for! Bring your digital camera or phone camera to collect items. Ride your horse or choose the walking trail. About one hour easy and leisurely ride or stroll either way, then enjoy the park as long as you wish. Prizes for most items collected.

Colliegal

Hey everyone,
Please come out and support Greenwell this Saturday May 23rd for its first Scavenger Hunt/ Photo contest. Something for every one. There will be a mounted Scavenger Hunt and a Scavenger Hunt for those who don't want to ride. Bring your camera or cell phones and capture pictures of the items you need to "collect". The first team (teams consist of one two or three members) to "collect" the most items in the two hour time limit is the winner. Places through 6th place for both groups.
There will also be a Photo contest going on at the same time.... the best photo depleting "what I like best about Greenwell" will be used to promote Greenwell. Prizes awarded for 1 though 6th place.

Three great events, one date!
o Registration opens at 10:00am
o Scavenger hunt start times from 10:30 am to noon
Where: Greenwell State Park
Host: Freedom Chapter of Old People’s Riding Club
For Info: 410-326-4691 or Greenwell Foundation

All proceeds benefit the Greenwell Foundation Equine program. This program offers recreational riding lessons for persons with and without disabilities. Greenwell needs our help to be successful through this challenging time. Your donations will make all the difference, and you’ll know they will support a local cause. Don’t forget to see if your friends will come out to support this worthy cause … and the park we all love to ride, hike and enjoy! Plus, you’ll have great fun!

My hubby and I will be there! Haven't ridden Greenwell yet and looking forward to it.

BTW, I do hope you mean depicting "what I like best about Greenwell" not depleting. Just may want to change that . . .

depicting: (a representation by picture or portraiture)
depleting: (consume: use up)