Scene at BJs

PeoplesElbow

One of the most surprising scenes I've seen in SOMD, as I was going into BJs about 2PM today some white trash redneck yelled "f--- you too n-----". I got the hell away from that scene, grabbed the few things I went in for and he was making an ass out of himself at customer service.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
One of the most surprising scenes I've seen in SOMD, as I was going into BJs about 2PM today some white trash redneck yelled "f--- you too n-----". I got the hell away from that scene, grabbed the few things I went in for and he was making an ass out of himself at customer service.
Not how to win friends and influence people.

Scootboot

I wonder if it was the beginning of the scene I started to see. Some white trash guy was raising his voice at an elderly black woman who was standing at customer service waiting for her husband. She had a cake in her hand that she had already bought but now her husband was in line so she was standing off to the side waiting. He was yelling for her to get behind him in line and she was explaining that she wasn't in line that she already bought her stuff. It was real uncomfortable. I was leaving so I didn't hear any more. Sounds like it escalated. The guy was pure trash.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Things are coming to a fever pitch. Seeing, (betting), as many White people are feeling powerless to halt what they see as blatant discrimination against them, or White, (Christian), people as a whole, from government, employers, and in the media, these things are bound to happen more and more. Which, by the way, is what those worshipers at the Synagogue of Satan want to happen. When everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others, and they play it up knowing that they are, people become righteously pissed off. And really, can you blame them?

PeoplesElbow

Things are coming to a fever pitch. Seeing, (betting), as many White people are feeling powerless to halt what they see as blatant discrimination against them, or White, (Christian), people as a whole, from government, employers, and in the media, these things are bound to happen more and more. Which, by the way, is what those worshipers at the Synagogue of Satan want to happen. When everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others, and they play it up knowing that they are, people become righteously pissed off. And really, can you blame them?
This guy was just a plain ole dick. He has probably been frustrated his whole life for being born such a piece of trash.

Scootboot

This was a piece of crap guy being mean to a woman. The only reason I put the race of each person was because of what he yelled. When I looked back I saw a guy with maybe 3 teeth. The woman way out classed him. I don't think people are as angry as you say. We live our lives and don't look at color first.

mitzi

I've seen things like that over 30 years so. Some people are just trash, no matter what.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

It was a generalization ... Yes there will always be ornery belligerent toothless rednecks, just look at @TPD 's avatar. : ) While most White people can control their constance and keep their thoughts to themselves while facing discriminations, others can't.

ginwoman

We must have just missed this excitement. We checked out at 1:23. Now I know why the customer service lady didn't call me back with some info I requested. I will say that when we pulled in the parking lot to park there was a young, slim guy in the parking lot wearing all black including a long sleeve hoodie with the hood up. I wanted to ask him if he knew it was 90 degrees and humid. But I didn't want to get shot or stabbed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You have something seriously wrong with you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now I'm curious how it played out. Did the cops come? Was the guy ejected from the store? Was he arrested? Did anyone step in?