Schiff attacks Grenell with 'facts' from Flynn eavesdropping report he refused to confirm

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"There's a published report, and I can't comment on whether it's accurate or not, that Flynn's name may never have been masked to begin with," Schiff told Maddow on Friday. "That really blows a big hole in what Grenell has been trying to do, which is establish some theory that they [the Obama administration] were trying to unmask Flynn so that they could, I don't know, persecute Flynn and now there are public reports that he wasn't masked to begin with in that call with the Russians."
"This is the problem when I think you're trying to weave an alternate history, and that is: the facts keep getting in the way," he added.

What Schiff did not get into was the question of whether the FBI was the only agency to listen into these calls and whether the bureau made a record of every one they wiretapped.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nn-eavesdropping-report-he-refused-to-confirm

:eyebrow:

Schiff ' cannot comment on the veracity ' but he will use the report to question someone else

Hijinx

Schiff has made such a damned fool of himself, any comment he makes can be considered a lie.

Rommey

If Schitt-head is correct, then why were the Obama administration officials requesting the unmaksing?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Grenell Declassifies Document That Is ‘Very Significant’ To Origins of Russia Investigation

The documents include transcripts of the phone calls that then-incoming national security adviser Michael Flynn had with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, which is at the center of the Obama administration’s “unmasking” scandal.

The newly declassified documents will have to be released by new Director John Ratcliffe, who was sworn in on Tuesday morning.

Fox News reported “that Grenell also completed the declassification review of other documents related to the origins of the Russia probe — including one that a senior intelligence official told Fox News was ‘very significant in understanding how intelligence was manipulated to support launching the Russia investigation.'”

h3mech

STFU A$$wipe

"There's a published report, and I can't comment on whether it's accurate or not, that Flynn's name may never have been masked to begin with," Schiff told Maddow on Friday. "That really blows a big hole in what Grenell has been trying to do, which is establish some theory that they [the Obama administration] were trying to unmask Flynn so that they could, I don't know, persecute Flynn and now there are public reports that he wasn't masked to begin with in that call with the Russians."
"This is the problem when I think you're trying to weave an alternate history, and that is: the facts keep getting in the way," he added.

What Schiff did not get into was the question of whether the FBI was the only agency to listen into these calls and whether the bureau made a record of every one they wiretapped.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nn-eavesdropping-report-he-refused-to-confirm

:eyebrow:

Schiff ' cannot comment on the veracity ' but he will use the report to question someone else

Grumpy

:killingme Maddow has been played by Schiff for the last 3 years and she is still lapping up his BS. Guess its all about rating, giving her loser listeners something they wanna hear rather than facts and truth.

Hijinx

Maddow isn't being played by Schiff, she is taking his treats and loving it.
She is as bad or worse that he.

Grumpy

Just read through the declassified memos regarding Flynn and Kislyak and I am steaming..Absolutely nothing there!! I was of the mind that I wanted to see people charged, sued, jailed..now I would like to see those mfers hung by the neck until dead.