Schiff's Hot Takes and Whining

SamSpade

I don’t see how on Earth they could POSSIBLY have the data for this.

THAT is why it’s bull.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Schiff Threatens Social Media Companies: “If You’ll Be Responsible Moderators of Content, We Will Give You Immunity” (VIDEO)

Adam Schiff is not happy that Democrats can no longer control the narrative on Twitter.

Schiff on Sunday told social media companies that Congress will take away their Section 230 immunity if they don’t ‘moderate’ content (code word for banning conservatives).

“We’ve got a big problem right now with social media companies and their failure to moderate content and the explosion of hate on Twitter, the banning of journalists on Twitter. We can’t tell them what to say or not say, but we gave them immunity. We said if you’ll be responsible moderators of content, we will give you immunity,” Schiff said on “Meet the Press.”

Adam Schiff was directly involved in censoring online dissenters according to Twitter files released by journalist Matt Taibbi.

Serial liar Adam Schiff also defended left-wing doxxers targeting Elon Musk’s family.

Schiff compared the stalking and doxxing of Musk and his young child to “unfavorable news.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Journalist Paul Sperry Has More to Say, as Adam Schiff Starts Acting Nervous

Sperry pointed out how Schiff’s office also tried to get his stories shut down by his chief of staff Patrick Boland calling his employer, RealClear Investigations with the ridiculous claim that they would “result in actual violence,” trying to use Jan. 6., when the stories exposed Schiff.

Months after Schiff lobbied Twitter to ban me and remove all the impeachment-related content from its platform, his communications director and chief of staff — Patrick Boland — tried to intimidate my editors at RCI into retracting the impeachment stories I broke a year earlier.
In his emails, Boland invoked “the events of January 6,” warning our stories could “result in actual violence” if they remained online. Over time, Boland’s demands became more and more strident. But my editors refused to give in to the bullying.

Sperry laid out Schiff for violating his oath and he asked the liberal media where they were on this whole matter when they seem to be missing in action when it comes to busting a prominent Democrat like Schiff.

Sperry has indicated that he is looking into what legal options he has regarding what happened and against Schiff.

As we noted, if he does that, he could get all kinds of things in discovery that could open up what Schiff’s office had been doing.

But Congress also should be taking action against Schiff for what he did and now that the Republicans have taken over, they can.

Schiff is about to lose his position on the House Intel Committee if House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (D-CA) follows through on his promise. So at least there will be that accountability — removing the position from where he launched so many lies. But they need to take formal action. And it sounds like Rep. Adam Schiff is not at all happy and is getting nervous about what might happen now.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I am curious.
When does Nancy Pelosi stop getting her own Government jet to fly home?
Can we assume that she loses the free ride in her private jet when she is no longer Speaker?
Will McCarthy now get the private jet?
Will he use it or fly Commercial First Class.?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am curious.
When does Nancy Pelosi stop getting her own Government jet to fly home?
Can we assume that she loses the free ride in her private jet when she is no longer Speaker?
Will McCarthy now get the private jet?
Will he use it or fly Commercial First Class.?
I'm sure she'll find some other way to scam the taxpayers for a private ride.

Hijinx

I'm sure she'll find some other way to scam the taxpayers for a private ride.
I was wondering -------------there are 40 Democrats and 12 Republican Representatives in the House and 2 senators. How many have ever been offered a ride home in Pelosi's jet?
Has Pelosi ever offered Maxine Waters a ride?

Clem72

I was wondering -------------there are 40 Democrats and 12 Republican Representatives in the House and 2 senators. How many have ever been offered a ride home in Pelosi's jet?
And risk running into Paul and his hammer? I'll take the bus thank you.

Tech

Maxine has her own broom. Speaking of Nancy, they've gone from Micky D's eyebrows to the flat line.

herb749

These people really do not see how stupid and hypocritical their statements are.
Schiff is from another planet, too bad we don't have a rocket that could carry him back.

Hypocritical democrats don't get called out by their liberal media friends.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
adam-schiff-little-pencil-neck-funny-trump--black-post-garment.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New Twitter Files Release Shows How Adam Schiff Staffers Harassed The Company With Absurd Ban Requests

One such request centered upon an edited GIF of Biden, who was running for the Oval Office at the time, after former President Donald Trump retweeted the image. A staffer had claimed that the post, which showed Biden sticking out his tongue and making faces, violated “manipulated media” policies in an email to former Twitter safety chief Yoel Roth, who responded by saying that the image was “pretty clearly edited” with “humorous intent.”

Roth added that “any reasonable observer” could see through the edited post and said the image did not represent a rules violation. Another Schiff staffer nevertheless insisted on Twitter removing the post, claiming that the edited GIF constituted a “slippery slope concern.” Twitter executives remained firm that they would not take the image down.

The Schiff team also asked Twitter for a sweeping removal of content regarding the lawmaker and his staff, which a Twitter executive said would not be “conceivable.”

Staffers “repeatedly complained about ‘QAnon related activity’ that were often tweets about other matters, like the identity of the Ukraine ‘whistleblower’ or the Steele dossier,” according to Taibbi, who said that Twitter “deamplified” such accounts. “We can internally confirm that a number of the accounts flagged are already included in this deamplification,” one Twitter executive said in an email.

The Schiff team, however, expressed concern that deamplification could “inadvertently impede the ability of law enforcement to search Twitter for potential threats” about Sean Misko, a former staffer on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The newest release of the Twitter Files comes after a previous edition showed that Schiff’s office asked executives to ban Paul Sperry, a journalist who had written about a conversation overheard by his sources regarding how to remove Trump from office. Twitter initially declined the request but later suspended Sperry.

SamSpade

I find it peculiar that the Dems are so condescending and gleeful about the process which got McCarthy the Speakership - honestly, it surprises me that most votes go quickly without much contention. Actually, it disturbs me a little - in Washington, they just stick someone up there and the whole party says yessir.

How often we were assaulted with the assertion of how UNdemocratic the whole thing was.

It was precisely democratic, That's what democracy is SUPPOSED to do. People voicing their differences and believe it or not, making compromises and deals. They make it sound as though the chaos of repeated balloting is evidence of a fractious party. Perhaps - but honestly, it should scare the hell out of anyone that the Dems NEVER BROKE RANK. Like, ever.

What he isn't USED TO is a process where there's disagreement. Democrats cannot tolerate disagreement. But that's totalitarianism. That's the way a dictatorship works - the leaders tell you who to vote for and they tell you what to say and who to support - and you never disagree.

We have Schumer placing the blame on MANCHIN and SINEMA for not passing some bills. Excuse me? There's 100 senators - all you needed was to persuade a REPUBLICAN. Make a deal. Compromise. THAT is how democracy is supposed to work. It's not even in their vocabulary.

Listening to Schiff ridicule McCarthy's rise to the Speaker is exactly like listening to Russians and Chinese sneer at our elective process.