Schumer fumes over McConnell plan to bring Green New Deal to vote, calls it ‘cynical ploy’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“The Republican leader announced he's going to bring up a resolution he intends to vote against,” Schumer said on the Senate floor. “Now that is what the American people hate about Congress -- the pointless partisan games.”

Schumer is the latest Democrat to criticize Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for calling a vote on the plan that many in the party have already rallied behind. Still, Schumer, joined by colleagues on the Senate floor, said: "Bring it on." He said Democrats "believe that we need to do something about climate change" and added: "Do Republicans?"

“I’ve noted with great interest the Green New Deal,” McConnell told reporters. “And we’re going to be voting on that in the Senate. We’ll give everybody an opportunity to go on record and see how they feel about the Green New Deal.”

Hijinx

Schumer said on the Senate floor. “Now that is what the American people hate about Congress -- the pointless partisan games.”

Schumer said this?? LMAO what a buffoon.

It's been nothing but partisan games since the day President Trump was elected.
He and his girlfriend Nazi Pelosi have done nothing but play partisan games.
This man has no shame.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You'd think at some point these people would be embarrassed at the things they're forced to say in order to appease the hysterical morons who are still dumb enough to vote for them. If I were a leader of something, I'd want smart aware people on my team; it would embarrass me if all I could attract were mental defectives that I have to hard manipulate to retain. I have never been so focused on money and power that I would abase myself to get and keep it.

Salmon

It is a ploy but we need to know where everyone stands. I am tired of go along to get along Democrats occupying seats in Washington

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It is a ploy but we need to know where everyone stands. I am tired of go along to get along Democrats occupying seats in Washington

Vote them out of Congress ... oh wait there are not enough of you clueless NPC's yet