Schumer to ask Trump to divert $5 billion in border wall funding to fight gun violence.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Tuesday said he'll ask President Trump to withdraw his request for $5 billion in border wall construction funds, and to instead use that money to battle gun violence and white-supremacist extremism following two deadly mass shootings this month

I'm thinking Fredo may not be the dumbest thing to come out of New York.

littlelady

God bless the USA
How can they possibly spend 5 Billion dollars fighting gun violence and white supremacists.

4 Billion 995 million of it will end up in some politicians pocket.

Schumer is such a mole, and looks like one, too. Why is he commenting? He is on vacay. Our gov is, always, on vacay, even when they are in session. Thus, nothing gets done. But, they do manage to get themselves a raise. This is what I think of our gov. :tantrum Thank God for patriots. :patriot: Go, Trump! He is the preemptive prez, and saved US for, now. He didn’t have to do it. He had it made; like forever. He is a patriot. Thank you, Mr. President. And, thank you to the aware Americans that voted for him. Stay vigilante, y’all.

And, they never talk about that Trump waived his prez salary. He is trying to save our country for free. Pun intended.

And, he won despite dead people, illegals, and the Electoral College. That is some odds, right there. I sleep well at night knowing that. Speaking of sleep, I will go there, now. Nite, nite, y’all.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Ahole Screwmer has done nothing but say no no no to Trump since before day one, Chuckles. phuck you and your ugly assed skank wife very much!:lalala:

Rommey

Didn't the House (i.e. Dems) go to court over the border wall funding and lose? They claimed "Trump's declaration of a national emergency to tap military funds for a border wall is in violation of Congress's constitutional authority to appropriate funds." Even though they believe they were opposed to the funding and how it happened they seem to be OK with spending it on what they want instead of letting Trump use the funds as he desired. If Schumer thinks there needs to be funding "to battle gun violence and white-supremacist extremism" then he needs to submit a bill and let it go through the process.

baxter

Perhaps Schumer and the Dems could have been working on gun control instead of attacking Trump for the last few years, you know, working for the people and stuff like that...….Jackasses have not done anything but attack the President, now they want something,,,,,,god dam daycare

Hijinx

Schumer and the rest of the Democrat buttheads in Congress believe that the only way to fight gun violence is to pass more ridiculous laws that violate the Constitutional rights of law abiding Americans. They scream about White Supremacists, white preference, and white Nationalism to ingratiate themselves with their POC block voting Black Power, and ANTIFA liberal hooligans who are in actuality terrorist organizations.

Any white person who votes Democrat in this election coming up is casting a vote against themselves.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh Jebus. Whats he's gonna spend on?
LMAO!...that is exactly the first thought that popped in to my head.

Typical Dem idea though..."oh look..a problem..let's throw a bunch of money at it, accomplish absolutely nothing of substance, and walk away satisfied that we "Did Something". "

Last edited:

SamSpade

What does that 5 billion BUY? Expensive public service announcements?

You're a Senator - do something. Out of trillions of dollars of budget, it has to come from border wall funding?

glhs837

Power with Control

You're a Senator - do something. Out of trillions of dollars of budget, it has to come from border wall funding?

Of course it does. Becuase Trump. Orange Man BAD!!!!!!

SamSpade

I guess it's this - we've had violent gun crime in this nation all of my life, although large mass shootings, only in my memory since the 80's, and of the kind we've seen lately, since the last twenty years. White supremacy groups have been around since - I don't know when - but I've seen movies and TV shows about them since the 70's (meaning, they've been known to the PUBLIC long enough for them to appear in pop culture and therefore, not an OBSCURE thing). None of this is a new phenomenon.

Chuck Schumer has been a Senator for twenty years and was a representative for almost twenty before THAT.

Did he just notice this now? Am I to assume no one's proposed anything in the last forty years?
I mean, forty years of service in Washington - it's like waking up and saying hey when the Iranians become a problem?

Sapidus

Schumer is such a mole, and looks like one, too. Why is he commenting? He is on vacay. Our gov is, always, on vacay, even when they are in session. Thus, nothing gets done. But, they do manage to get themselves a raise. This is what I think of our gov. :tantrum Thank God for patriots. :patriot: Go, Trump! He is the preemptive prez, and saved US for, now. He didn’t have to do it. He had it made; like forever. He is a patriot. Thank you, Mr. President. And, thank you to the aware Americans that voted for him. Stay vigilante, y’all.

And, they never talk about that Trump waived his prez salary. He is trying to save our country for free. Pun intended.

And, he won despite dead people, illegals, and the Electoral College. That is some odds, right there. I sleep well at night knowing that. Speaking of sleep, I will go there, now. Nite, nite, y’all.

You mean Trump who has taken more vacation in two years than Obama did in 8?

Who has spent more on his vacations in 2 years than Obama did in 8?

Why do you complain about things but dont care when Trump does it? Are you that blind?

Last edited:

Hijinx

You mean Trump who has taken more action in two years than Obama did in 8?

Why do you complain about things but dont care when Trump does it? Are you that blind?

I am trying to remember who it was who asked me why I compared Obama to Trump in a post.

This_person

You mean Trump who has taken more vacation in two years than Obama did in 8?

Yes, the problem is a guy who has been in government 31 months, not over 38 years