Science says hair dye causes cancer

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Hair dye used by millions of women are linked to chemicals that can cause cancer | Mail Online

Hair dyes used by millions of women contain chemicals linked to cancer, British scientists have warned
They say that both home hair colouring kits and the dyes used at expensive salons pose a potential risk to health.

Writing in a respected scientific journal, they say chemicals in permanent hair dyes can react with tobacco smoke and other pollutants in the air to form one of the most powerful cancer-causing compounds known to man.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Telling your woman that the gray highlights she put in her hair look good can cause you severe injuries and lack of sex.

I speak from experience. :coffee:

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
I wouldn't trust a study on hair dye done by a company that is about to introduce it's own line of 'super clean' hair dye. Bit of a conflict of interest there and I'm sure they can't claim to be unbiased. Oh, and it's on the Daily Mail which is like our NY Times. Not to be trusted as accurate. I will say though, that I'm sure it probably isn't good for you, just like breathing the air within 300 feet of a road or car, drinking any water on this planet, eating or drinking anything that is contained on/in something other than our hands, sitting on a flame retardant soaked couch, or going under said couch and coming in contact with our flame retardant, and stain blocking soaked carpet to get our child's BPA toy car. Everything will kill you nowadays. Just have to pick how much are you willing to let go of to avoid the inevitable conclusion of death for a few more years so you can watch the body not meant to live to be 100 slowly deteriorate.