Science says looking at busty women lengthens life

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health - Daily Record

STARING at busty women can lengthen your life, scientists have proved.

A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.

"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.

JeJeTe

Happiness
Doctors say looking at busty women for 10 minutes a day is good for your health - Daily Record

STARING at busty women can lengthen your life, scientists have proved.

A German study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, concludes that staring at women's breasts for a few minutes daily is better for your health than going to the gym.

"Just 10 minutes of looking at the charms of well-endowed females is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr Karen Weatherby, an expert on ageing.

I wonder if this would work for women? Like staring at yourself in the mirror for 10 mins. I don't like working out. :ohwell:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I wonder if this would work for women? Like staring at yourself in the mirror for 10 mins. I don't like working out. :ohwell:

We should tell migtig about this, her being short plus staring at boobies, she may be able to become a teenager again.

Last edited:

Vince

The men who were told to stare at bosoms daily had lower blood pressure and slower resting pulse rates and also decreased their risk of coronary artery disease.
I'm sorry, I don't buy this. Whenever I look at a woman, especially one with large breasts, my pulse rate increases along with my blood pressure. :yahoo:

Homer J

Power Chord
What they're not telling you is, it only works if you don't get caught looking. If you get caught, it could actually shorten your life.

DEEKAYPEE8569

What they're not telling you is, it only works if you don't get caught looking. If you get caught, it could actually shorten your life.

Not if you consider the cardio benefits of trying to out-run being swung at by the owner or her better half.

DEEKAYPEE8569

While boobs are nice, I would prefer to stare at a nice ass and nice legs. I guess I am different. :ohwell:

So, where do you start staring? From the top (from the face) down or from the legs up?

Remember me mentioning this 'blonde bombshell' on Carson years ago? Big boobs, long legs, short dress.....She said, "Do you know how I can tell what men look at first when they see me?" Carson: "Well.....no....." She said, close your eyes.....now tell me what color my eyes are. Carson turned beet red.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
And yours. :love:
So, where do you start staring? From the top (from the face) down or from the legs up?

Remember me mentioning this 'blonde bombshell' on Carson years ago? Big boobs, long legs, short dress.....She said, "Do you know how I can tell what men look at first when they see me?" Carson: "Well.....no....." She said, close your eyes.....now tell me what color my eyes are. Carson turned beet red.

Depends on which catches my eye first, the legs or the ass.

C

czygvtwkr

I walked out into traffic once staring at a rather large set in south beach.

bcp

In My Opinion
Aint nothing worse than a set of boobs that hit the floor as soon as the steel belted radial bra comes off.

But, that being said, I dont see how looking at a nice set of firm hooters can extend ones life based on odds... Odds would dictate that the majority of men would get caught looking and suffer some sort of head damage, thus reducing the age overall for men in general.