Score one for Pixie

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Wichita Girl And Her Dog Chase Away Home Invader

Around 11:00am Tuesday, an intruder came to the home, perhaps thinking no one was there. As he kicks in the door he yells "where's the money?" Once inside, he was confronted by the girl and the family pet. Police say he got about 10 feet inside the door when the dog chased him away.

Good doggie

Ponytail

Where's the side note about the parents being arrested for leaving a 10 year old child home alone? Or is it legal in Kansas to do that if you have a Pit Bull to act as Guardian?

K

Kizzy

Ponytail said:
Where's the side note about the parents being arrested for leaving a 10 year old child home alone? Or is it legal in Kansas to do that if you have a Pit Bull to act as Guardian?

You can leave a child alone at the age of 8 in Maryland I believe, and I'm sure if I'm wrong on this Ken King will come along and quote Family Law Article 5-709 Section titled "Child-Unattended" sub section (a). :razz:

willie

The guy got away so it probably wasn't a Pitt, Irish Setter maybe.

Attachments

• 5in01fun.jpg
    5in01fun.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 78

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
perhaps thinking no one was there. As he kicks in the door he yells "where's the money?"

If he thought no one was home, why would ask where the money is? :confused:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
You can leave a child alone at the age of 8 in Maryland I believe, and I'm sure if I'm wrong on this Ken King will come along and quote Family Law Article 5-709 Section titled "Child-Unattended" sub section (a). :razz:
Kizzy,

Invest in a newer version of the code (or try online). While 8 is the minimum age to leave a child unattended the applicible section of the code is 5-801 in the Family Law article. :moon:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
The description of the intruder the girl gave to police is that he was a black man, about 18 to 20 years old. He's about six feet tall, thin build. He was seen driving away in a light green or turquoise colored Dodge vehicle

:fixed:

The description of the intruder the girl gave to police is that he started out as a black man, about 18 to 20 years old but is much paler now . He's about six feet tall, thin build. He was seen driving away in a light green or turquoise colored Dodge vehicle with brown stains in the driver's seat

K

Kizzy

Ken King said:
Kizzy,

Invest in a newer version of the code (or try online). While 8 is the minimum age to leave a child unattended the applicible section of the code is 5-801 in the Family Law article. :moon:

:killingme 2002's edition :razz:

I'd knew you'd correct it. :moon: