Scored a nice company vehicle

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
SGI gonna love this one..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sort of....it showed up at my shop on a trailer pulled by local guy who is quite the skilled junk finder...not sure where he found it.

I used to see one driving home from Hollywood to National Harbor near the corner of 235 and Loveville Rd

it was also red

GregV814

I admit to being a junk car junkie... 37 ford, 39 Chevrolet, a crap load of chevy trucks, mustang, 2 vettes, a few foreign sh!ts, 1950's sedans, etc...

But I like it. Back in the early 60's, the commercials for this truck, bouncing over terrains, was cool. Then I saw a few pushing snow...
My father, who drove an International fat fender pick up scoffed at me for trying to convince him to get one...
That little "hurricane four" was a great motor.

m7lukas

Nice truck! What are your plans? Any info on those wheels? They look similar to the aftermarket ones I saw on 4wheelonline.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Finally tracked the VIN down and it turns out the gem is a 1957 model..first year of production.

Unfortunately..the first year and half production were all 6V systems instead of 12V.

black dog

Free America
Finally tracked the VIN down and it turns out the gem is a 1957 model..first year of production.

Unfortunately..the first year and half production were all 6V systems instead of 12V.

Ahhhh. A few bulbs, a battery, starter, a two wire Delcotron and a bag full of diode trios....