Scotland invaded by Mexico

littlelady

God bless the USA
:confused: I thought you and the hubs never ate out much?

Please don’t be confused. We don’t eat out much. We still have an Outback gift card from Christmas that we haven’t used. We went to McDonald’s and Popeyes when we first moved to Olney when nothing was unpacked, yet. That is when we found this crap’hola’ out, and haven’t been back. I feel a need to pat you on the head, or give you a hug, or something. Happy foruming! Cluck cluck, and all. :smile:

Also, want to say that I knew many immigrant fams that spoke their native language at home. I loved being part of that. But, if you are going out and about in the USA, speak English while you are out. Is that too much to ask?

Also, about a week ago, I had to call about a prob with insurance. The guy that I talked to had a very thick accent; which is fine. I did have to say ‘pardon’ several times. Then during the convo, he was throwing in words from his own language. I hung up. Called the next day and talked to someone that spoke English. This whole thing reminds me of the movie Spanglish, and it is not funny, anymore.

And, the guy I talked to wasn’t Hispanic. He was of another country. I have no problem understanding Spanish. I was at my wits end, and just hung up. There was no point in furthering the convo.

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
Commentary on the invasion of Scotland by Mexico on July 4th, 2018. Starts at about the 1:20 mark.

[video=youtube_share;tufNShC3v9A]http://youtu.be/tufNShC3v9A[/video]

TPD

the poor dad
It’s getting worse....

But the $25 million road improvement and however many millions will be spent for a new toll booth and bike lanes in the park will make everything great again!!

for those that don't know.... :sarcasm:

Kinnakeet

In District Court the other day, about a dozen or so males of hispanic origin, were standing trial for undersized rockfish, too many fish, fishing w/o a license etc.... As the first unsuitably dressed male of hispanic origin took the stand, he acted as if did not comprehend the judge ...a bewildered look on his face caused the judge to ask if he needed an interpreter to explain the charges. He shook his head. She set a new Court date so that a bi-lingual, Court approved person could 1) explain the charges, 2) get his plea...I scanned the gallery for the other males of hispanic origin....snickering and giving each other winks and nods, the routine was set in motion...each and every one acted bewildered, confused and could have received an academy award for their portrayal of an indigent man... So in AUGUST, the individuals will PROBABLY return with a costly tax payer interpreter, and resume act2. Now, the DNR officers shook their heads in disgust and told me they fully understood the violations, charging documents and certainly knew obscene language....This is another example of the hungry and poor yearning to be free I guess...
WE can thank the politicians for this they should have been tased and flogged in public my guess is they dont show up for court because they are illegaly here to begin with its time to close the borders for good we do not need tax sucking peoples here:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Kinnakeet

Check out the lastest DNR release for fishing/crabbing violations. This is just the folks with a last name that begins with A. All the other letters are pretty much the same. Not many Smith or Jones on the list. Lots of names that end in Z.

>90% appear to be hispanic surnames. I'd be curious why so many of them think they don't have to follow established bag and size limits. It has to be cultural. I've seen a lot of Asian surnames on other lists of poachers, etc.

Busted

because Bama said it was ok

Kinnakeet

If you are talking about the one on GMR, now we have to be eternal enemies. My Mexican brother in there is a ray of perpetual sunshine. I never have a problem making myself understood. And my Spanish is limited to Sailor basic, "Grande Cervaza", and "Bano?" shortly thereafter. I dont care if they speak Spanish behind the counter all day long as long as they keep serving up the hot fresh Popeyes with a cheerful attitude.
You should care they need to speak English or do not come here at all and I mean learn before they get here or you get sent home and never aloud to enter this great country again.

glhs837

Power with Control
You should care they need to speak English or do not come here at all and I mean learn before they get here or you get sent home and never aloud to enter this great country again.

Note, they all speak English when interacting with customers, cheerfully so. And some do have accents, but none that make them too hard to understand. I agree that they should all be able to speak English, but I think expecting all of them to speak it all the time in the entire store isn't realistic or necessary.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Note, they all speak English when interacting with customers, cheerfully so. And some do have accents, but none that make them too hard to understand. I agree that they should all be able to speak English, but I think expecting all of them to speak it all the time in the entire store isn't realistic or necessary.

There's no reason that they should have to speak English at all times. The fact the someone can speak two languages scares some people who are insecure.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
That's a bet that you would lose.

Illegal or not...they are a pain in the ass. Trespassing, arguing when asked to leave. Peeing in the woods and the sides of their cars in front of your house.
......and did I mention trash.......diapers, food wrappers, cans, bottles etc.

They even set my woods on fire one year when I made them leave and they dumped a charcoal grill over in the woods. I didn't see that happen but 20 minutes later a friend called and told me my woods were on fire. Good job by the Ridge fire Dept. only burned about one half acre.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There's no reason that they should have to speak English at all times. The fact the someone can speak two languages scares some people who are insecure.

I beg to differ. It's offensive to speak a foreign language in public, and will likely get your ass beat in many rural areas.